What to wear under boardshorts?

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The less that I wear in the water, the better.

Exactly, this is why I opt to wear a speedo under my boardshorts so the boardshorts never actually go in the water...Only the speedo...

And recently I've been frequenting a nude beach so then I wear nothing in the water and that is definitely one of the best feelings ever...

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
And recently I've been frequenting a nude beach so then I wear nothing in the water and that is definitely one of the best feelings ever...
For sure. Black's Beach is our local nude beach, and I have yet to make it there this year. There's nothing like being the ocean with no clothes.

hungrockhunk

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nothing. I dont get guys that wear regular boxers under them. I hate the feeling of cold wet boxers and wearing them under boardshorts just means they take forever to dry. Just have to be careful what color I wear depending on what company I am with. No light blue boardshorts in front of the parents/gf's parents. Wayyy to much of a VPL for that situation.

cjj2k

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a pretty laid back job enviornment, and I wear board shorts to work occasionally. I have one pair from hollister that are my faves. I always go commando. they match my uniform shirt, so why not?! lol

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Commando always. Although I am well-endowed, I seldom sit on my balls when surfing. The water washes them out of the way when I go from lying to sitting or vice-versa.

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I actually wear rugger shorts when out on the beach like the ones in my gallery and underneath those I wear a pair of snug plain black speedos. You never know if someone is going to take the piss out of you and yank your pants down in the middle of the beach and so having speedos underneath is a nice back up lol

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Many of us on this forum would love to be pantsed on a crowded beach, as an excuse to be naked in public. I certainly wouldn't give myself backup by wearing a speedo under shorts of any kind. If somebody pulls them off, I will be their friend for life.

Reactions: jj7145

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I actually wear rugger shorts when out on the beach like the ones in my gallery and underneath those I wear a pair of snug plain black speedos. You never know if someone is going to take the piss out of you and yank your pants down in the middle of the beach and so having speedos underneath is a nice back up lol

Rugger Shorts?

You need to post a pic of you in the rugger shorts and a pic of you in your snug plain black speedo.

What brand is it? What size is it? (Just always curious)

You should just wear the speedo and forget about wearing shorts over it, then you wouldn't have to worry about anyone pulling them down...

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Rugger Shorts?

You need to post a pic of you in the rugger shorts and a pic of you in your snug plain black speedo.

What brand is it? What size is it? (Just always curious)

You should just wear the speedo and forget about wearing shorts over it, then you wouldn't have to worry about anyone pulling them down...

I will post then a pick of my rugby shorts and black speedos then lol Actually, they are no different from the Aussiebum football shorts that are in my gallery atm but just a bit longer in the leg and of a softer material. The black speedos are just a generic speedo type that is bought at a Target or discount store for ten or so bucks and is not a name brand.

SDSU_Nick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i don't wear anything under my board shorts, it get's too heavy is i get washed out in the waves. :/ LOL I don't care, still commando when surfing if I'm using board shorts :)