What to wear under boardshorts?

B_R_I_E_F

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Fear of being "pantsed" — is this really the reason guys are wearing underwear under the board shorts? I don't get it.

As much as I like underwear, even I go commando under board shorts.

outdoorsguy23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I normally wear compression shorts like underarmour when I am going to be water skiing and tubing. It keeps everything inline and incase the shorts fall off, my family or the whole lake is not going to see me.

SDSU_Nick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I normally wear compression shorts like underarmour when I am going to be water skiing and tubing. It keeps everything inline and incase the shorts fall off, my family or the whole lake is not going to see me.

If i know my family is going to watch me like whenever I go to surf competitions, I make sure I always wear my wet suit.

jason8inch

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I wear nothing under boardshorts. I never heard that guys are supposed to wear something under them. If this was the case, then why do most boardshorts come with liners in them?

2xistTrunks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
As much as I like underwear, even I go commando under board shorts.

I can't agree more with this statement. I enjoy wearing and showing off my underwear as much as (probably more :wink:) than the next guy, but it's just not comfortable with wet underwear underneath. This is one of the rare times that I'll insist commando is the way to go!

Lukeeh

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Of course i wear nothing but my board shorts. It's not comfortable at all.

badgerii

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For the past few years now i've been wearing speedos under my boardshorts. Then when I go in the water/tan I take the boardshorts off. My girl enjoys the speedo, buy I'm too modest to wear it around the whole time.

misternorm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Commando if it's extremely hot, but I usually wear boxer briefs. Even though they are board shorts, I still have to have some 'support'.

ryan25yo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks to you all for the help on my previous thread on speedos in europe. So I guess ill have both handy for the beach!

One question comes to mind, what do you guys wear under boardshorts? I've seen some of my mates wearing boxers underneath, but personally I go commando.

Any thoughts?
I go commando unless I'm planning on beach volleyball or something like that...then, i wear a jock.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If they have a liner than nothing underneath. The ones that don't have a liner it will depend on what I doing and who I'm with.