What topics won't you post on?

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With all the variety of people, I wont click on one if I dont think I could help.
Mostley are the gay related ones. When a gay mans seeks advice for a gay issues.
Or when women only want resposes from women and specify that.

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
I try not to contribute where my post(s) cannot yield any constructiveness. Sometimes I do for the comedy but that really depends on how serious the original poster is about his/her post - if it's a light subject then the comedy is on but if it's a more serious subject then I'd give it a pass.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I avoid the Politics forum, even though I actually like politics and current events.

Not so much a "topic," but I also generally avoid any thread that already has more than two pages of responses. Usually by the time a thread has 20-30 posts there's nothing new for me to add.

Steve

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anything that hints of incest. Though if it's really pervy I may hint that they should take that crap elsewhere. :cool:

I usually avoid threads that deal with jockstraps and mens underwear. Don't find them repugnant just don't really have anything to say about them. :dunno:

Things that I don't know much about - or that I can't make any constructive (or destructive :p) comments about.

Also things that bore me.

RamIt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I only post in the womens issues forum, and only if they specify "women only please reply."

I like to assume I know more about women than they do, and my opinions are more important.

ryan25yo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
With all the variety of people, I wont click on one if I dont think I could help.
Mostley are the gay related ones. When a gay mans seeks advice for a gay issues.
Or when women only want resposes from women and specify that.
Religion and Politics

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anything that has to do with a vagina!
i havent seen any in person,and i think i wont :)

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Circumcision, penis enlargement, (I have no opinion)

Religion, (none of my business)

American Idol, (boring)

Rate my cock (we all go through it, and nothing wrong with them per se, there's just so many)

I rarely post in the Celebrity endowments forum. Celebrity news bores me. I barely keep track of who's who. I'm more interested in real people.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Circumcision
Religion
Seeing your father, brother gym coach naked)
Am I Big?
Anything that I have no interest or knowledge of.(American Idol etc.. questions directed to woman)
As rule I feel I need to contribute some opinion or insight.
However I have learned a great deal about many things since I joined and have read many threads about a variety of things, but have not posted either because I have nothing to add of any relevance or experience.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I usually post to questions/concerns/topics where I feel I can be a contributing member.

So the converse is true. I do not usually post to those topics that are foreign to me, or if I consider the topic to be funny, I will post a humorous reply.

In conclusion, it just depends.

Have a great day!!!!

Media
Circumcision, penis enlargement, (I have no opinion)

Religion, (none of my business)

American Idol, (boring)

Rate my cock (we all go through it, and nothing wrong with them per se, there's just so many)

I rarely post in the Celebrity endowments forum. Celebrity news bores me. I barely keep track of who's who. I'm more interested in real people.

Ditto.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
Circumcision
Religion
Seeing your father, brother gym coach naked)
Am I Big?
Anything that I have no interest or knowledge of.(American Idol etc.. questions directed to woman)
As rule I feel I need to contribute some opinion or insight.
However I have learned a great deal about many things since I joined and have read many threads about a variety of things, but have not posted either because I have nothing to add of any relevance or experience.

Hmm. Hmm. Some of the topics are from new comers (so to speak) like "Am I big", and some if it is just plain newbee unaware stuff. I try not to put anyone down for that.

I went and answered a few threads about American Idol and made people angry. I still think it sucks, and there are lots of starving people with more talent than can be shown there.

I've seen a lot of people naked at pagan festivals. Sometimes it ain't pretty.

I complain if incest or "bestillity" featured threads appear.

(Joke to those who know)