What topics won't you post on?

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
-Politics
-Women's Issues
-Anything having to do with changing ones sexual preference through force, osmosis or alcohol
-PE/enlargements
-Rate my cock
-Welcome threads. Not that I'm rude or anything, but Half of the people who post in the welcome area don't stick around anyway.
-LPSG "drama" threads
Ones about those who have either been involved or were the cause of malicious postings and/or bannings.

Although, I have found some areas in where I can give my two-cents despite my initial dislike of a certain subject.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmm. Hmm. Some of the topics are from new comers (so to speak) like "Am I big", and some if it is just plain newbee unaware stuff. I try not to put anyone down for that.

I went and answered a few threads about American Idol and made people angry. I still think it sucks, and there are lots of starving people with more talent than can be shown there.

I've seen a lot of people naked at pagan festivals. Sometimes it ain't pretty.

I complain if incest or "bestillity" featured threads appear.

(Joke to those who know)

And in all fairness I see your point in regard to new members...however I have posted almost three years ago about ...a PA why did you do it? etc... Does it hurt? etc...(subsequently I hope that other members are able to convey the feelings I have already posted) I am happy to to answer any of these questions via PM, but after I have posted them a half dozen times I don't see the reason unless someone has posted a compelling question. ( I wish people would do a search before starting a new thread...like that's going to happen), But on the plus side I would hope that there are newer members who are able to express their sentiments better than I have, in most situations they have.