What toy?

Abagnale12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I want to know what toy you like the best? Dildo/vibrator etc. I ask cause I want to surprise my wife with one. I did get her a 9" dildo, it is 5.5" girth, she enjoyed it sometimes but sometimes it hurts, I'm not sure that it's the girth(I'm 4.75ish in girth pic in profile) I think it's the fact that it's hard plastic and not "lifelike" if you think it's the girth please let me know. So anyways I also got her a vibrating rabbit cockring recently. She seemed to love it by itself and on the dildo but on me she said it hurt which I think is cause I'm not 9" only 6" so when I used it it would hit her too hard when I thrust. Anyways I appreciate any input. Also any advice on bondage toys would help. She likes being blindfolded and tied up(the few times I did it) but recently took the dominant role a few times whooping me with my belt. Lol. She said she liked being dominant more which I don't care either way. I just wouldn't want to buy anything too kinky as far as that goes that would make her not like it or think I'm too freaky. lol.

How am I supposed to give tips about what kinds of sizes/etc for a dildo or vibrator are going to work for your wife? Seriously? Ask her, not us. You "think" and you're "not sure" about a whole lot of things. How about asking the woman who could actually tell you? How are we supposed to guess where your wife will draw the line of things being too kinky? o_O :rolleyes:

Abagnale12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How am I supposed to give tips about what kinds of sizes/etc for a dildo or vibrator are going to work for your wife? Seriously? Ask her, not us. You "think" and you're "not sure" about a whole lot of things. How about asking the woman who could actually tell you? How are we supposed to guess where your wife will draw the line of things being too kinky? o_O :rolleyes:
I didn't want to ask her cause it would be a surprise. She's kinda shy on top of that. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't answer honestly or just say she doesn't need it. Plus just wanted different opinions. As far as the bondage stuff I totally understand what you're saying but again, wanted different opinions, and also maybe there's some light, low level stuff other than blindfolds and tying her up that I don't know about... also wasn't sure if there's a sting opinion on dildos vs vibrators vs vibrating dildos. Any input would be better than none.

Abagnale12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Btw, just looked at your profile and saw your toys. You should def be able to help!!! What's your favorite? What did you start with? Would you have gotten as much stuff/went as far at first or was it gradual? Thanks!!! Btw it's cool to see a woman in touch with her kinky side. Like I asaid, mines is shy. She barely admits she masturbates, and it took a long time for her to admit she used the rabbit dildo/vibrator that I first got her years ago. Even then she said she only used it once... which I find hard to believe considering she said she loved it. lol. She always says she has to be "a lady@ as far as why she doesn't say certain things like if she masturbates or not. Thanks!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Like I asaid, mines is shy. She barely admits she masturbates, and it took a long time for her to admit she used the rabbit dildo/vibrator that I first got her years ago. Even then she said she only used it once... which I find hard to believe considering she said she loved it. lol. She always says she has to be "a lady@ as far as why she doesn't say certain things like if she masturbates or not. Thanks!
Then she's doomed herself. I can't help her. Does she like the textures I like? Does her vagina change throughout her cycle like mine does? Is her cervix positioned like mine? Is it tilted? If so, which way? Does she prefer friction, or pressure? Does she prefer length, or girth? Does she really want both? Does she use all the length or want extra to hold onto? Does she even like to masturbate regularly, or is it more occasional? Does she really love the toy, or does a "lady" just say what her man needs to hear because building his happiness and confidence is important? I can't answer any of these questions. Can you? If your answer is no, don't surprise her with a toy. Surprise her with a gift certificate and a ride to the store.

Honestly, this question is asked roughly once every two months. Use the search. The answers never change.

Good luck.

Reactions: 693987

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you're asking what toy I like the best it's a Hitachi Magic Wand. Simple, effective and quick, at least for me.

As far as what your wife would like I'm clueless. I bet every other woman that answers would choose something besides the Magic Wand. That's just my preference.