what turns you off about guys

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Guys are shallow as a very general rule. Hit is and quit it is common....too common.
I don't disagree with you...but, this "fact" is not unique to trans women......men act the same way with GGs. Not excusing this behavior or condoning it.....more than one women I've dated have told me..."all men are dogs" and will sleep with anyone........sad but true....

musclebunz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i cant speak because i am not a TS but i have been with many and not just as hook ups but actual friends. Never anything serious because I live far away from them, but girls want to be treated like girls not a trans. You talk to them like a trans your going to get rejected. I remember this one girl I meet and she figured she would meet me and we sat in her room watching tv then I asked her if she was hungry and we went to go get food. She said that turned her so on that she couldnt keep from wanting me in her mouth. Exact words. I guess I didnt treat her as anything different. This was also 12 years ago when things were also more taboo.

Reactions: deleted22016481

Samantha Hopkins

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I didn't mean to make this a gender or orientation issue. I think a lot of gay guys are that way toward gay guys as well, straight guys to GG's and so on. Its not specific to any orientation, that's for sure. I think its just how guys are. They make millions and millions of these little sperm every day and they need a place to set them free.

Its probably nature.