What turns you on about a man's body?

D

deleted235425

In other words, what do you find sexy when you look at a man body?

Is it a hairy chest, or a smooth butt, or a big dick or a big bicep or..........
Lust is in the eye of the beholder.
What is it is that turns you into mush, or into a tiger?

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Legs usually do it for me. I like moderately hairy legs. A nice smooth ass is also a turn on but you usually don't see them until you're in a shower or alone in bed. But legs you get to see all summer long.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In other words, what do you find sexy when you look at a man body?

Is it a hairy chest, or a smooth butt, or a big dick or a big bicep or..........
Lust is in the eye of the beholder.
What is it is that turns you into mush, or into a tiger?

All of it. But muscular legs will make me moist if attached to the right man. Think Russell Crowe in Gladiator, my ex-bf's legs were better than that. Muscular arms, they should make me think "welcome to the gun show." :biggrin1:

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A big, round, firm muscular bum that stands out when packed in jeans, cut off shorts or rugby style shorts and absolutely when cased in wet speedos lol

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
masculinity and confidence.

I know these arn't body parts; but it is how a man expresses these with his body is the turn on.

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
All of it. But muscular legs will make me moist if attached to the right man. Think Russell Crowe in Gladiator, my ex-bf's legs were better than that. Muscular arms, they should make me think "welcome to the gun show." :biggrin1:

welcome to the gun show lol. :biggrin1:

meegsatori

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love tall guys, But being 5ft 6 myself almost everyone is taller than me. The guy I like at the moment has really nice eyes and a nice smile and is 6ft4. I like a guy that can dance too paired with an ass that's begging for it is usually a winning combination for me.

bigbiboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A guy has to look stronger than me, but not too muscled. Just enough to show that he's the dominant partner and can over power me at his will. If possible waxed or shaven so I can lick the sweat from his bare chest as I pleasure him.

Also I'm such a size queen it's a must for him to be packing a thick, hot cock that looks too big fit in my ass. It should be shaven or well trimmed, rock hard with bulging vains and attached to a guy promising to destroy me with it.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And Tall, I forgot tall, he's gotta be at least 6' or he probably won't even be a blip on my radar. Of course nice eyes and smile. I've always been a sucker for the light eyes dark hair combo. :wink: I like some chest hair, but if he doesn't have any I'm not gonna kick him out of bed. :tongue:

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
His face and eyes seeing that that would be what I'm looking at most of the time. Then I like to talk with them to see if they are a masculine type dude (not masculine acting); just being masculine being himself. A "man's" voice is a turn on sometimes. The body, as long as he keeps himself toned and doesn't let himself go to the dogs, if he has the other qualities, they can melt me easily.

"You had me at hello!"