What turns you on more?

What attracts you more?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D_Hanky Philler

Account Disabled
Media
I've always wondered what turns people on more. Is it the genitalia? Body language? The body itself? Personality? Money... ect.

Now, I'm not talking about preferences. In general what attracts you to your mate? or partner.

my boyfriend has Irish and Italian descents. His dick is average and he looks 5 years older than his real age due to stress. He is not in top physical condition and he has a temper problem.
Now I'm not saying I'm perfect either but I he doesn't believe me that I am physically and emotionally attracted to him. its hard to explain. but does anybody else feel like this?

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've always wondered what turns people on more. Is it the genitalia? Body language? The body itself? Personality? Money... ect.

Now, I'm not talking about preferences. In general what attracts you to your mate? or partner.

my boyfriend has Irish and Italian descents. His dick is average and he looks 5 years older than his real age due to stress. He is not in top physical condition and he has a temper problem.
Now I'm not saying I'm perfect either but I he doesn't believe me that I am physically and emotionally attracted to him. its hard to explain. but does anybody else feel like this?

Sound like the human condition to me.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Personality all the way. An average or even slightly unattractive looking man (at first sight) can become smoldering to me once I get to know him. It's his confidence, his attitude, his sense of humour, his outlook and his own perception of being sexy that turns me on.

D_Natalie Attired

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hmmm...... well i can surely tell you its not money,personality is definitely a turn on and his ability to make fun of his self once in a while. i would say more but Lafemme basically took the words out of my mouth. well said btw!!!

Last edited:

hctib1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Personality -- I love a guy who can make me laughh and feel good.

D_PIOuiohIYGIY

Just Browsing
Media
Personality all the way. An average or even slightly unattractive looking man (at first sight) can become smoldering to me once I get to know him. It's his confidence, his attitude, his sense of humour, his outlook and his own perception of being sexy that turns me on.

Couldn't agree more!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Personality!!! If I think he's good enough to fuck, I'll love his cock too.

I couldn't give a fuck about money.

I'm definitely not visually motivated. In my whole life I've only met/seen 4 guys I wanted to screw based purely on appearance.

Body language I see as being part of personality.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Personality!!! If I think he's good enough to fuck, I'll love his cock too.

I couldn't give a fuck about money.

I'm definitely not visually motivated. In my whole life I've only met/seen 4 guys I wanted to screw based purely on appearance.

Body language I see as being part of personality.

what did the lucky 4 have in common

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
what did the lucky 4 have in common

Not a lot.

Two of the four were very much my type physically. Short dark hair, dark eyes, shortish.

The other two were very tall Viking types, one of them blonde, the other blondish.

They all had facial hair. That's the only thing all four had in common.

anoushka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personality all the way. To some extent, it influences body language, and the body itself (in terms of lifestyle/fitness)...but more than anything, it is the lens through which sexuality is focused and directed.