What attracts you more?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I voted "body language", because that is the first thing I will notice about someone and in essence the thing that makes me intrigued enough to want to get to know them better. I like people with e certain playfulness and sass, but quirky at the same time. Though, it does all depend on personality whether or not things will ever go beyond just talking.

I never cared about money and I can honestly say I have not been able to determine a certain "type" of person I'm generally attracted too, not even in the slightest. So, body is another no. As for genitalia, I can't see how that could ever be a deciding factor.. as that's something you usually don't find out before you already have the intent on having sex with someone?

Aleutrius

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My boyfriend turns me on in all respects. Not only do we dig each others bodies (he likes big, muscular men whilst I like twinks), but he is really caring and affectionate and has a brilliant personality. Body is important for me and I won't deny that, but personality comes first.