What turns you on the most? Young guys 18-30.

(UP TO 3) Most important thing in a guy that influnces you on whether or not going a date with him?

• Facial look (incl. eye colour)

• Hair colour

• Body shape

• Muscularity (pecs, abs, biceps, legs etc)

• Hairiness

• Height

• Penis size

• Ass

• Way of dressing and style (hairstyle etc)

• Hobbies and common interests

• Education and employment

• Biological etnicity

• Cultural etnicity

• Voice

• Intelligence and skills

• Flirting skills

• Personality

• Psychosocial skills and traits

• Bed skills

• How much does he cum

Results are only viewable after voting.

trollipop

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For guys 18-30. In a gay (man-man) world of dating (mainly on apps, like Grindr):

What is the most important deciding factor for you to whether or not to go on a date with another guy?
Focusing on non-committed relationships (fwb or one times).

Feel free to write and comment about your opinions or things not listed. You can choose up to three different options.

mattto

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I appreciate a slim body and a reasonable big uncut cock, because I like mutual handjobs for using the whole hand and so there's some room for movement and not just thumb and index finger. A nice face is of course a +, but actually the personality and personal chemistry is the most important. One sample is that I once saw a guy because we sometimes were in same area. I didn't notice him especially and I didn't find him good looking. For reasons we got to know each other more by the time and I noticed that he's a very nice guy. So we got closer and closer and meet in private. When getting to know him and learning he's a very nice and caring guy, my impression about his looks also changed, so I later found him very good looking!
Any of you guys having similar experiences?

wvgwm52

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
with me whoever i am with--its really not about looks or anything--i am a guy that loves to touch and massage the body from head to toe front and back before touching his dick or ass--but guys i neet ant anymore just wanna suck fuck and run