What Turns You ON?

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would be interested to know what members see as really hot, sexy turn ons. Some things make me hard immediately:

Nipples poking thru a blouse or shirt (wet is fucking hot)

Cock hanging down a leg; tent poles in sweats.

Aroused women: very wet vaginas, erect clitoris

And of course oversized cocks- hanging soft, half mast or hard.

;)

Reactions: g0nz0

kyle: If we're talking just visual sexual stimulation, for me it would be just the movement. I love to see it in boxers or sweats, or just stepping out of the shower.

Whew, I'm feeling flushed.

Finedessert: I'm reminded of the movie " Dumb and Dumber" when the guys are walking down the street in Aspin, They pass a guy and a girl, One turns around and makes a remark to the effect that that's a nice Butt, the other guy turns around and says something like "Ya she
's Hot" the first guy say's " I was talking about him"

Personally I like to see a Nice Tight Bubble Butt....mmmmh makes my mouth water. :p

Grandpa

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For strictly visuals, a firm ass and nice biceps do it for me. And of course eyes can speak volumes. If you're going beyond the look, personality really matters to me. A dude can be drop-dead gorgeous and have a build like mortal sin incarnate, but if he's an asshole ... well, then it's time for me to wave good-bye to him with my totally limp cock.

Erectacock: A guys feet, arms, chest and lips are the main thingsthat get me really HOT!

Late_Bloomer: [quote author=Finedessert link=board=meetgreet;num=1036778452;start=0#2 date=11/08/02 at 11:08:35]I'm reminded of the movie " Dumb and Dumber" when the guys are walking down the street in Aspin, They pass a guy and a girl, One turns around and makes a remark to the effect that that's a nice Butt, the other guy turns around and says something like "Ya she
's Hot" the first guy say's " I was talking about him"
Grandpa[/quote]
"Nice ass!"
"Yeah, he must work out!"

I like milky skin, thin legs, being able to see where the ribs start on the stomach, small boobs, firm ass and straight shiny black hair. ;D

blak9: Finedessert: Yeah, I remember that scene. Jim Carrey says "Nice butt" and the other guy says "Yeah, he must work out." One of the funniest movies I've ever seen.

Back to the topic:

Serena Williams turns me on.

LisaRaye (the actress from the movie Player's Club)turns me on.

Halle Berry turns me on in a major way!!!

I love to look at any woman who has large breast, long shapely legs, nice lips, and curves that would make Bobby Labonte crash.

I also get an immediate hard dick whenever I see myself nude (getting out the shower, in the bedroom) but get the opposite effect seeing other men nude.

But the things that turns me on the most are the way a woman smells and the way she moans.

blak9: Oops. We must have responded at the same time. I didn't mean to be a member of the Department of Redundency Department.

Late_Bloomer: Haha.

Moaning is a big one for me too. I like the rushed breathing and screaming personally. ;)

two_fister: ...a nice round firm ass

...full pouty lips

...tight midsection

...long flowing hair

...long legs

...and a slighty(very slighty) bicthy attiude

...it's all about the chase

yeah: like it when a guy can't hide his bulge--just like a girl with big breasts...just out there for everyone to see, floppin around inside his pants

...and a muscular butt

Waiakea: [quote author=blak9 link=board=meetgreet;num=1036778452;start=0#6 date=11/08/02 at 11:40:58]

I also get an immediate hard dick whenever I see myself nude (getting out the shower, in the bedroom) but get the opposite effect seeing other men nude.

[/quote]

Just curious, anyone else get turned on when they see themselves naked?

justy: A nice muscular ass is always nice.

Biceps and nice bulge

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes, Whopper !!!
For strictly visuals, a firm ass and nice biceps do it for me. And of course eyes can speak volumes. If you're going beyond the look, personality really matters to me. A dude can be drop-dead gorgeous and have a build like mortal sin incarnate, but if he's an asshole ... well, then it's time for me to wave good-bye to him with my totally limp cock.

1000% true in my case. Though I'd add that in the "visuals" department I need an excellent physique to be horny as hell, regarding both women and men. Guys: a really massive, muscular frame knocks me down. And a big cock.  ;D  :-*

stewartb17: Yes - seeing my package in the mirror turns me on.

HotRodRich69: yes i get turned on by myself in the mirror,lol ah........what gets me going? really tight stomach, nice medium boobies,nice tight ass, nice legs,lips....on dudes a bulge? laidher

jda01: Well, like many black guys, I am an ass-man. If a girl has a nice ass and shapely legs, I'm all over her. ;)Everything else just needs to be proportioned. Past the physical, if she is intelligent, I'm in heaven. Those are my thoughts.

willib611: ;)yes i get hard when I am looking in the mirror.
Turn ons: big muscled legs and a muscled ass to go with them. Cocks hanging down gym shorts.On a woman legs that compare to Tina Turners.

DizzyGus: Well if we're talking just physically...

I like small firm girls. Not super muscular but definitely in shape. Gotta have a good butt, good teeth, nice hair (either short or long as long as it is groomed) and she MUST keep her body hair to a minumum!! Too much pubic hair is a TOTAL TURNOFF no matter how hot she is.

Also she has to smell good like me. I wear cologne all the time (my sister tells me I wear too much!!) and any chick that wants a chance with me has GOT to smell good too.

As far as sex goes...

I really like big boobs. Not like grossly humongous but I try not to date girls with anything less than a D cup. I really like to titfuck so the bigger the better!! ;D

I also have a really sensitive belly button and I like to have it tongued and licked and sucked. One girl I dated a few years ago did this EXTREMELY WELL to the point where I liked it as much as when she gave me head! ::)

I like getting a blowjob when I am laying back with my arms behind my head or laying on a pillow. I especially like it when I do the boy/girl/boy thing because I just lay there and I get to have fun AND I get to see a show!! ;D

In all the blowjobs I have ever gotten I have only had THREE girls take all of me into their mouth. I have had a lot of gagging and a lot who could go more than halfway down on me but just three who took it all. One of those chicks liked sucking my dick so much that one time she wanted to see how many times she could make me jet in a row. I think she was going at it for something like 3 hours and I remember I came in her mouth 8 times. And yes she SWALLOWED!! ::)

My favorite positions are doggy and the regular old missionary. Doggy because it's fun to be slamming a chick and have her look back up at me and be able to see how horny she is. And missionary because I like eye contact and it's fun to look at a girl taking my dick and see the look on her face when I go balls deep. ;D

I've only been with three guys physically and I guess the only thing they had in common was they were all in very good shape and had nice faces. One of those guys was no good at sucking dick but the other two were better than most girls I've been with!!

I had always heard that you're supposed to be the horniest when you're a teenager. That's bullshit! I'm 30 and I have never been hornier!!

Gus 8)