What Turns You ON?

hose_85: Yeah, nipples poking through a shirt sure does it for me!!

The thing that turns me on most is the look on my wifes face, (pleasure and pain) as she is trying to take all of my 8.5 x 6. :-/

meathose10: I get off on myself sometimes - the mirror is great. And I like feeling my big cock all sloppy down the thigh of my jeans on the street - that turns me on , especially when people are looking at it.

da_blissmachine: i have a fetish for dictionaries.

also situations. older women, friends of moms, teachers, BIG turn-ons. the thaught of having an affair with a sister-in-law is also a turn-on. sometimes i fantasize about hot women being my sister in law and I have affair with her.

also, when danceing, the moving of woman's hips around as if she is screwing my cock deeper into her

Reactions: RowBro

mr17yearold: fetish for dictionaries?? am i missing something??

i bet this turns u on...

mi-cro-groove (n) : a narrow continuous V-shaped spiral track that has closely spaced turns and that is used on long playing record

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Or how about

fet·ish also fet·ich

1. An object that is believed to have magical or spiritual powers, especially such an object associated with animistic or shamanistic [sic] religious practices.
2. An object of unreasonably excessive attention or reverence: made a fetish of punctuality.
3. Something, such as a material object or a nonsexual part of the body, that arouses sexual desire and may become necessary for sexual gratification.
4. An abnormally obsessive preoccupation or attachment; a fixation.

Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition

da_blissmachine: oh more..... bring it on baby! ;D

moreso by foreign language dictionaries. this fall i went on bn.com and found an 1887 printing of a dictionary for the tulu language (about 1.6 million speakers, southern india). when it came on UPS i was drooling! I had to go whack off while reading it. i know i'm weird....... i also get turned on by voices (i have been known to get horny on the phone over someone i have not met, most notably a friend's mom. sometimes i call when he is not home, asking for him, just to hear hear :p), as well as vaccinations. a big fantasy of mine is for a hot big-breasted nurse to pin me down on a med bed, straddle my waist, and shove a needle in my arm as she crunches her titties into my chest. if a woman is married it also makes her more attractive than if she were single.... big turn on. i am also turned on by traditional clothing, confidence, women with guns, and "elegant" classy women........ whew! lots of fetishes....... and i'm sure thats not even half!

hughd: Guys who are tall, bald, older whit big hands and feet.

mr17yearold: yes, u are very weird da_blissmachine... ive never heard of a dictionary fetish and cant see how thats arousing, but whatever floats your boat ;D

ORCABOMBER: Okay, erm, womens curves, faces, personality, that sort of thing, butts espically, oh yeah and slongs! :)

da_blissmachine: or whatever BLOATS your GOAT...... oh yes...... read it to me...... say what you are doing to me in 27 languages.. oh yeah.... oh...........

i am also turned on by voices. sometimes i call my friend when i know he isn't home just to hear his mom answer the phone. i know its sick but what the hey.

jay_too

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
shallow, immature person that i am...

.....a toned body
.....great (legs, ass, boobs...you got the picture)
.....a great smile
.....intelligence
.....humor (if you have this, ladies can deduct two of the above ; i am serious.)

jay

HungGuy: big soft dicks
hairy chests and legs
big shoulders, arms, pecs
green eyes
narrow hips
tight butt

Julian comes to mind, often...

AnonyMs: [quote author=da_blissmachine link=board=meetgreet;num=1036778452;start=15#22 date=01/24/03 at 21:19:42]i have a fetish for dictionaries. [/quote]  da_blissmachine - the  only guy in the world whose pin up calendar is a "word a day" calendar in the bathroom -  ;D

da_blissmachine: oh yes... that and address books. i like to go through my big thick address book and immagine all the attractive people in there naked

brad2002: Men who are muscular and hairy.
Hairy guys with thick hard cocks.
Young swimmer types with hairy legs and big furry nuts.
Guys in their late 30s and early 40s who have mustaches.
Young hairy guys.

I think i see a theme here.......

jackinman: Ok Ok I guess I'm the odd ball here...but my big turn on is feet. I have a huge fetish for guys feet. My dick always get hard when I see a pair of hot feet on a guy. I love feet. Feet Feet Feet. :D Anybody want to give me some?

thedood: Jackinman writes: "feet, feet, feet, anybody want to give me some???"

Jackinman, there certainly are enough "feet" (not to mention inches, yards, rods, kilometers, miles, light years, etc.) to go around on this board!!!!! ;D :D

Thanks guys for an always interesting time here on LPSG!!!!

DanDMan: The bigger the rack, the bigger my cock gets...

I have the biggest big boob fetish of anyone I know!!!