What Turn's You On??

strat69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a really nice ass on a woman is a sure fire attention-getter for me....
and I have always fantasized about being part of MFM double penetration sex, haven't done it....

B_LIPSLICKER

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
nice ass and big boobs on a woman . big cocks also
and I have fantasized about being part of MFM double penetration sex,

Riven650

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I was enjoying the fantasy of being a hung stud to an awesome beauty from Bristol, but someone come along and tried to make me feel guilty about it. Now what do you think of that? (And yes, that MFM thing sounds good to me too :p)

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Yes and what's your point? Are you my English teacher? ''no'' oh ok bye then..
To anwer your OP, passably intelligent people turn me on. People with a sense of humor turn me on too.

BTW, jury's out on you. Waiting to see if you verify as a real girl for one, and not a returning member or multiple account user.

B_Awesome_Lucius

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Guy's & Doll's.

What do you find turns you on the most? And have you ever been afraid to act out a fantasy? :tongue:

I like it when the girl is really submissive, takes a few slaps and comes back for more all the while acting like she's starving for cock and scrabbles to get it in her mouth no matter what - Enthusiasm is always #1!

Passion and a simple joy of sex are huge turn on's for me.

Not to mention a bit of MFM when the mood strikes...

What Turn's You On??

Superfluous apostrophes don't turn me on.

Yes, I've looked at several of your other posts, and I see you make liberal use of them.

The only superfluous entity here is your unwelcome post, such indiscriminate spell checking of others is pointless and I wonder if you're just baiting the OP, suffering from OCD or simply obtuse?

Please; let's keep things on topic, such as what my girlfriend wants to hear from all the sexy guys and girls are turned on by :)

Something tells me a lot of people have a lot of things to share on this topic!

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Please; let's keep things on topic, such as what my girlfriend wants to hear from all the sexy guys and girls are turned on by :)

Something tells me a lot of people have a lot of things to share on this topic!
So, are you the 'boyfriend' who she says is inadequate whom she wants to cuckold?

At The Moment im stuck with 6 'inches' im hoping for around a 9 'inch' tho :p
Ah :eek:) I seee. So he's really inadequate for your needs and is kind enough to let you find yourself a hung stud. :rolleyes:
Yep ha ha ha. ;)

B_Awesome_Totty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To anwer your OP, passably intelligent people turn me on. People with a sense of humor turn me on too.

BTW, jury's out on you. Waiting to see if you verify as a real girl for one, and not a returning member or multiple account user.
I don't see where your getting confused, you can clearly see my verification on the photos with LSPG written on paper?

There's already a few fantastic people on here I'm doing fan signs for so keep your eyes open during your e-stalking :) x

B_Awesome_Totty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay