What Turn's You On??

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
I don't see where your getting confused, you can clearly see my verification on the photos with LSPG written on paper?
Oops sorry, missed that on my first visit.

There's already a few fantastic people on here I'm doing fan signs for so keep your eyes open during your e-stalking :) x
Yeah, don't worry your pretty little head over that. ;-)

Crosz

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes and what's your point? Are you my English teacher? ''no'' oh ok bye then..

I understand where you guys are coming from with regards to the apostrophes but give the kid a break she's 20 yrs old and its not like she's writing a doctoral thesis...just hanging out on a chat board.

As to what I find attractive;black leggings,long shapely legs,eyes,nice feet,toes;eye contact,a quick glance,...amongst other things.

B_Awesome_Totty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What does her being 20 have to do with anything? I'm 21, I don't write like a stupid person.

Its nice to see your all arguing of the proper use of apostrophes but i am just here for a big cock.

For me, sense of humour, eye contact and a nice smile

Its nice to see your all arguing of the proper use of apostrophes but i am just here for a big cock.

irox19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am turned on by anyone who sees past my jedi mind tricks and doesn't put up with my bullshit.

freakdick2hands

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Walking up stairs behind some chick(s). Just the other night I was behind this petite goddess who sauntered up the steps undulating her sweet cheeks. She was wearing grey stretch pants and from behind/below, her clam was prominently displayed and left little to the imagination. I wanted to bite it.

sodominsane

Legendary Member
Media
"this" is rediculous....who cares about her english....btw mine sucks to...stop being so "critical"...she comes on here to relate her love for big cock.....so "chill" and let her.......from here on out im going to use alot of """ in solidarity

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey Guy's & Doll's.

What do you find turns you on the most? And have you ever been afraid to act out a fantasy? :tongue:

Wathcing fakes self destruct Lucius.

I mean Totty.

I find it interesting that Lucius and you are both Awesome (Awesome_Lucius and Awesome_Totty) with that underscore thing, are both from UK, Bristol, never here at the same time, have the same snippy retorrts, arrived a few days from each other, his few posts are in your threads and 1 last thing, that 'veriification' pic, why is the LPSG sign laying there and not being held? Hey, I find I can manage similar when I place a slip of paper against a photo and then take that pcture. I can actually be Dan Blocker!

B_Awesome_Totty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wathcing fakes self destruct Lucius.
I mean Totty.

I find it interesting that Lucius and you are both Awesome (Awesome_Lucius and Awesome_Totty) with that underscore thing, are both from UK, Bristol, never here at the same time, have the same snippy retorrts, arrived a few days from each other, his few posts are in your threads and 1 last thing, that 'veriification' pic, why is the LPSG sign laying there and not being held? Hey, I find I can manage similar when I place a slip of paper against a photo and then take that pcture. I can actually be Dan Blocker!

I think these pics we just did for you say it all really Hoss ;)

http://www.lpsg.org/members/awesome...ble+proof+;)/87961-awesome-totty-proof-1.html
http://www.lpsg.org/members/awesome_totty/albums/undeniable+proof+;)/87962-awesome-totty-proof-2.jpg

Feel free to carry on as the LPSG's veteran 'fake detector' though, everyone makes mistakes!