What Turn's You On??

B_Awesome_Totty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"this" is rediculous....who cares about her english....btw mine sucks to...stop being so "critical"...she comes on here to relate her love for big cock.....so "chill" and let her.......from here on out im going to use alot of """ in solidarity
Well said.. :biggrin1:

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This may actually be a first. Someone who seems a little sketchy is challenged and then does the unthinkable...posts verification photos that proves she is a real girl. Shocking. I mean that kind of says it all. Why don't more people do this instead of the ole' "I don't have to prove anything to anyone". I mean the pics prove she's a girl..I dont know about the boyfriend and dont really care but it's nice to see a female prove that she is a real person and not be all coy (or indignant) about it.

B_Awesome_Lucius

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This may actually be a first. Someone who seems a little sketchy is challenged and then does the unthinkable...posts verification photos that proves she is a real girl. Shocking. I mean that kind of says it all. Why don't more people do this instead of the ole' "I don't have to prove anything to anyone". I mean the pics prove she's a girl..I dont know about the boyfriend and dont really care but it's nice to see a female prove that she is a real person and not be all coy (or indignant) about it.

I think this is more to do with the large percentage of men who pretend to be women rather than any coyness.

Verification takes like 3 minutes start to finish, seems a lot quicker to dissolve any doubts rather than the alternative of hours/days of complaining and arguing.