Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Big cock, big balls, hairy built forearms, muscles, toned legs (with hair), ankles, ankle socks, scruffy face, masculine features, spandex, bubble butts, beautiful eyes, and my boyfriend.

D_Duane Pipe

1st Like
Media
forgot to mention the smell of her hair......the small of her back....the softness of her skin....

Ooh, yes, the small of the back. And the smell of her hair, but I would include, perfumes, body lotions. Some of the body lotions out there, man, they make me want to lick those women like a lollipop. *l*

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
oh god, so many things i guess i can split two ways

parts of my body i like someone to touch/suck/lick/etc:
nipples
neck
legs
booty

parts i like to touch/suck/lick on my partner:
chest
nipples
stomach
legs
balls

foreplay, wrestling and horseplay, and THUGS THUGS THUGS. i love when a man acts like a man

D_Duane Pipe

1st Like
Media
oh god, so many things i guess i can split two ways

parts of my body i like someone to touch/suck/lick/etc:
nipples
neck
legs
booty

Ah, see, even more good points. Totally turned on by foreplay with women, especially when she licks/kisses/sucks/touches my:

lips, neck, ears, dick, balls, butt

and on her body when I lick/kiss/suck/touch her:

lips, neck, ears, breasts, nipples, waist, hips, butt, inner thighs, pussy

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
INVISIBLEMAN's Switch ons:
Short guys to medium height guys. Hairy chests. Hairy forearms. Hairy legs.
Cleft chins. Prominent jawlines. Deep voices...or interesting male vocal timbres.
Men who are unconcerned about whether one is "masculine" or "manly" enough (They are comfortable with themselves--favorites and flaws.).
Men who have hobbies. Men who are true to their words and promises. Honesty. Honest to a fault. Sense of humor. Passion and enthusiasm. Great personal hygiene. Sex on the regular. I am a leg and gluteus fan. (Hehehe.)

INVISIBLEMAN's Switch offs:
Nasty attitudes. Flaky personality. Men who are dishonest. Street chems involvement (SHUTDOWN). Cigarette smoker (SHUTDOWN.). Competition (SHUTDOWN.) A dead sex life. (SHUTDOWN---Next please.)

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
INVISIBLEMAN's Switch ons:

Short guys to medium height guys. Hairy chests. Hairy forearms. Hairy legs.
Cleft chins. Prominent jawlines. Deep voices...or interesting male vocal timbres.
Men who are unconcerned about whether one is "masculine" or "manly" enough (They are comfortable with themselves--favorites and flaws.).
Men who have hobbies. Men who are true to their words and promises. Honesty. Honest to a fault. Sense of humor. Passion and enthusiasm. Great personal hygiene. Sex on the regular. I am a leg and gluteus fan. (Hehehe.)

INVISIBLEMAN's Switch offs:

Nasty attitudes. Flaky personality. Men who are dishonest. Street chems involvement (SHUTDOWN). Cigarette smoker (SHUTDOWN.). Competition (SHUTDOWN.) A dead sex life. (SHUTDOWN---Next please.)

it kinda turns me on that invisibleman refers to himself as invisibleman

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like small hands and feet, delicate features, overall curviness combined with petiteness (I just love short women). Pysically though, I don't think there's one part of a woman I haven't drooled over at some point or another.