What TV shows are you watching now and why?

concupisys

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the tv shows currently in production i watch:
CSI
nurse jackie
SVU
two and a half men
family guy
south park
bleach

shows i watch over and over:
afterlife
this life
respectable
golden girls
roseanne
frasier

basically i tend to like my comedy older and get in to the more modern prime time cartoons and drama series.....

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Not reality, plain old TV shows that come in the shape of series and are on now, not having a break:wink:

Moi:
Desperate Housewives- I find these women fascinating! Loved them since episode 1!

The good wife-love the cast, and love the plot...very familiar:wink:

StarGate Universe-I`m a sucker for sci-fi, haven`t seen any shows from this franchise, but the critics say this one is worth watching, and I agree!:smile:
V- I loved the original series, but these new one rock, great acting and I would say a very rich production too.

American Dad, I just like the insane Smith family and their fish Klaus and alien resident Roger.
House, I like medical silliness.
CSI it's relaxing
Law & Order SVU, I just plain like it.
The Closer
Mike & Molly

Fuzzy_

Legendary Member
Media
This show where Jenna Jameson is the voice of reason.

And Austin defends his bed buddy James from Hurricane Farrah..

It's fun seeing them teetering on the edge of sanity.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
There are shows my wife and I watch together and shows she watches that I don't. I rarely watch TV on my own. This is the list of shows we watch and that I WON"T watch, regardless (note: not all shows on the WON"T watch list are watched by the misses).

Stuff WE watch on TV on a regular basis:

House Hunters and HH Int., Love It or Leave It, Flipping Out, Flip or Flop, Flipping Vegas

Survivor, The Amazing Race, America’s Got Talent, Hell’s Kitchen, Atlanta Plastic, Botched, Housewives Atlanta,

Storage Wars, Hoarders

Blackish, Seinfeld, The Carmichael Show

NCIS New Orleans, Elementary, Minority Report, Extant (cancelled)

Gotham, Flash, Arrow, Marvel’s Agents of Shield, Daredevil (Netflix), Constantine (cancelled??), Supergirl

NBC Nightly News,Local News

Stuff I Go Out Of My Way to Avoid on TV (even if the missus watches it):

Big Brother, Master Chef, Fashion Police, Fashion Queens, Project Runway, TMZ, The Comment Section, Wendy Williams

The Big Bang Theory

Simpsons, Family Guy, King of the Hill, American Dad,
and similar animated prime time stuff

All the other housewives shows

Anything CSI, Anything Law and Order, Anything Criminal Minds, That other NCIS stuff, Cops and similar stuff

Judge Judy, Duck Dynasty,

Anything related to Fox News

TulipSniper

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The Leftovers (so underrated)
Game of Thrones ( patiently waiting for next season)
American Horror Story
The League (I think this is the last season, bummer)
Last man on Earth
Greys Anatomy
Girls (also waiting for next season)
Shark Tank
Catfish (guilty pleasure)

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What TV shows are you watching now and why?

Reality shows get on my damn nerves. (Really.) And if there is a game show that involves judges (especially if they don't have credentials to be judging)...I don't watch those either.
I don't really like shows on politics or about real world events. Talking about events that happen somewhere else in the world (when there is nothing one can do about their situation...seems to be a waste of time.). I also don't like watching movies or programs based on real adverse events that happened in history...like the 9-11 event...Civil Rights struggles, for example. I feel bad watching those things afterwards. So, when that shit pops up while I am channel surfing...I will keep on finding something else that is better for me emotionally.

I also can't stand shows/movies about gay people. Because they always end bad (getting AIDS...or don't get the love they want...or the gay characters aren't relatable. Or they are written overly damn gay).

I like watching SyFy channel. Because none of what I am watching is real...or based on real-life events. I like action-adventure. I like comedies. I like shows where you learn something. (I watch videos on YouTube and I also like listening to podcasts/ and watching videocasts.

Adds: My nieces and nephews got me hooked on the show, GRAVITY FALLS on the Disney XD channel. (That show reminds me of some of the cartoons I watched as a kid.)