What type of bottom are you?

linniejr

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This old bottom's answer is I'm the type of bottom that can be aggressive but yet I like to have the top in control. I'm the type of bottom that doesn't want the top to just thrust his dick in me, change positions from time to time, kiss me, caress me, talk dirty to me. i.e. I'm that type of bottom that enjoys being fucked just as much as I enjoy being made love too.

Reactions: find83

I'm a mix between standard sub and dominant.

All the time my aim is to please the top. If they're happy I'm happy. Simple. But sometimes I like to be a bit dominant and throw them around via a little rough and tumble especially if they're physically bigger than me. I'm 200lbs and 5ft8 and tops who are around the same height/weight or taller/heavier loved it when I got a bit dominant

Nectarseeker69

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm between Total Sub and Standard Sub. My two guys know I love to suck cock to warm both of us up, even neither are into getting head to completion. But after that, they are in control unless I decide to change positions after a while, such as riding cowboy and then reverse cowboy. But I do that for their pleasure.