Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’m between standard sub and total sub, depending on the guy.

Generally speaking I get all the pleasure I need from getting my hole fucked, or otherwise pleasing the guy.

I hooked up with a super hot dude a couple days ago and spent and hour just sucking his cock, balls and rimming his hole. I didn’t even get undressed. And it was fucking hot and totally satisfying for me. Taking him to the brink several times resulted in him blowing a gigantic load in my mouth, and that’s all we both wanted (well I mean I would have given him my ass in a goddamn heartbeat but still).

Submissivebottom

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What type of bottom are you...
PROPERTY – You have no will or voice of your own. Without the top's cock using your holes, you are a worthless object stashed away in a drawer somewhere, like a fucktoy. You are nothing without his cock.
TOTAL SUB - Your only need is to please the top, and that's all you care about. The pleasure is in the pain, or whatever. The top doesn't care - nor do you want him to.
STANDARD SUB - You worship the top’s cock and body and love to pleasure him with your holes. The top runs the show and that's how you like it.
EQUAL - Being topped and the things the top does to you are with your consent. Sometimes you have requests of what you want done to you, because you know the top can deliver.
COCKY – You offer the top such a challenge! Every time he tops you it's after a struggle of wills, but when he finally plunges into your hole, it's all the sweeter. Your ass is his - again.
DOMINANT - You run the show, and give directions. You bark out orders. Your holes totally own the top's cock.
Equal

Total sub here. Get great pleasure out of knowing my top is pounding me out and controlling me on his terms. Love being totally dominated. I pretty much do as I’m told with the right guy. Can’t get enough.

What type of bottom are you...
PROPERTY – You have no will or voice of your own. Without the top's cock using your holes, you are a worthless object stashed away in a drawer somewhere, like a fucktoy. You are nothing without his cock.
TOTAL SUB - Your only need is to please the top, and that's all you care about. The pleasure is in the pain, or whatever. The top doesn't care - nor do you want him to.
STANDARD SUB - You worship the top’s cock and body and love to pleasure him with your holes. The top runs the show and that's how you like it.
EQUAL - Being topped and the things the top does to you are with your consent. Sometimes you have requests of what you want done to you, because you know the top can deliver.
COCKY – You offer the top such a challenge! Every time he tops you it's after a struggle of wills, but when he finally plunges into your hole, it's all the sweeter. Your ass is his - again.
DOMINANT - You run the show, and give directions. You bark out orders. Your holes totally own the top's cock.

I’m somewhere between total and standard sub leaning towards standard. I have my limits but with the right top I can let loose quite a bit