What type of bottom are you?

The unsuccessful kind. Don’t know what's wrong with my arse but being fucked always hurts like hell and gives me no pleasure at all :(. Puts me off the whole thing really.

Dutchstud

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The unsuccessful kind. Don’t know what's wrong with my arse but being fucked always hurts like hell and gives me no pleasure at all :(. Puts me off the whole thing really.

Take patience, have a long foreplay, be open for a good rimming and be royal with lube. ;)

Reactions: hunghorse30

Pau0330

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What type of bottom are you...
PROPERTY – You have no will or voice of your own. Without the top's cock using your holes, you are a worthless object stashed away in a drawer somewhere, like a fucktoy. You are nothing without his cock.
TOTAL SUB - Your only need is to please the top, and that's all you care about. The pleasure is in the pain, or whatever. The top doesn't care - nor do you want him to.
STANDARD SUB - You worship the top’s cock and body and love to pleasure him with your holes. The top runs the show and that's how you like it.
EQUAL - Being topped and the things the top does to you are with your consent. Sometimes you have requests of what you want done to you, because you know the top can deliver.
COCKY – You offer the top such a challenge! Every time he tops you it's after a struggle of wills, but when he finally plunges into your hole, it's all the sweeter. Your ass is his - again.
DOMINANT - You run the show, and give directions. You bark out orders. Your holes totally own the top's cock.

Mostly "Standard Sub" for me. When I'm sucking off a guy, it's all about worshipping his cock and letting him know how great it is and, once it progresses to fucking, I usually let him take control while letting him know his cock feels amazing.

It moves into the "Equal" realm, however, because, sometimes, I will request a certain position or to "adjust the speed."

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I went to help 2 friends paint their house for 5 days. They both used me during those days for their benefit. When the last day arrived ,one of them asked me why I never came during the whole time I was there. I immediately told them that it was not about me, but it was all for them.
I was invited back later on and left a very sore man.

Lovemycurvedupdick

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What type of bottom are you...
PROPERTY – You have no will or voice of your own. Without the top's cock using your holes, you are a worthless object stashed away in a drawer somewhere, like a fucktoy. You are nothing without his cock.
TOTAL SUB - Your only need is to please the top, and that's all you care about. The pleasure is in the pain, or whatever. The top doesn't care - nor do you want him to.
STANDARD SUB - You worship the top’s cock and body and love to pleasure him with your holes. The top runs the show and that's how you like it.
EQUAL - Being topped and the things the top does to you are with your consent. Sometimes you have requests of what you want done to you, because you know the top can deliver.
COCKY – You offer the top such a challenge! Every time he tops you it's after a struggle of wills, but when he finally plunges into your hole, it's all the sweeter. Your ass is his - again.
DOMINANT - You run the show, and give directions. You bark out orders. Your holes totally own the top's cock.
Im a submissive power bottom

sxh5704

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm EQUAL, my husband knows what he likes to do (position, speed, timing) and he does it. It all feels wonderful and I like everything he does but if I don't feel like putting my legs up when he tries I just tell him I'd rather be on all fours or bent over. He complies (we've been together for 29 years so we know each others desires pretty well.....that helps)

Reactions: cedarizzo