Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Tomy: I switched to boxers from briefs 5 years ago, and have tried many different brands.

The ones that I like the most for everyday are FTL standard full cut boxers made from the 55/45 blend fabric. They are very lightweight and pliable. You can find them in multi packs at Target, K-Mart, and Wal Mart - all the high end stores. L.O.L.! Bang for the buck!

Otherwise, I have some boxers from Brooks Brothers that are very nice, too, but in a different way than the FTLs. I bought the Brooks because they are bold stripes, and I love striped boxers. I honestly like the FTL the best.

Hanes boxer briefs... But I am looking for something to "cup" and support my balls a little more.

bippy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I used to wear underwear, I liked Tommy Hilfiger boxers. They were comfortable and the cut was consistent over time (a problem with many brands--there's nothing worse than finding a brand that fits well, only to find that the design has changed and that they no longer make the comfortable design).

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i like the hanes comfort-soft waistband ones

altho idk if those are boxers or boxer-briefs

dont really know the differnece
Boxerbriefs are usually made from knit cotton. The typical brands such as Hanes, FTL, and Jockey have taken the pattern for their standard briefs and extended the legs. Boxerbriefs are fitted and hug the body and offer a degree of support.

Boxers are usually made from broadcloth fabric, either all cotton or a cotton blend. There are also nylon and silk boxers. Some brands offer knit boxers that are made of the same knit cotton fabric as briefs and boxerbriefs, but they don't fit snugly on the body. Boxers are made to fit loosely and offer zero support. They are merely an inside liner to your pants.

BiMaleHungWV

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
When out of the house, I mostly wear "Silky like" (polyester /spandex) Joe Boxer Boxers. At home I wear shorts or sweets and free ball but so too much plus need the support if I am going anywhere or doing anything besides hanging out (no pun intended.)

To exercise, I have to wear a jock strap and just found one that works well. It is Bike swimmer's jock.