what type of boxers do u wear

D_Jaime El Woody

Just Browsing
Media
I do NOT recommend the "Dimoniak" boxer shorts (for hung guys at least) I bought in France. They're supposed to enhance your bulge but I simply could not fit even one ball in the pouch. Really. Terrible yet flattering experience.

D

deleted20132

boxers mostly in summer here (if not commando) and boxerbriefs in winter.

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Obviously for men. the pocket ones, not the pouch.

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Wow. You guys make me feel cheap. I wear Hanes boxers, FTL boxers, and FTL boxer briefs. I use to wear Hanes boxer briefs, but then I tried FTL and they're sooo much better, and more comfortable, Hanes boxer briefs are too... loose or something. I'm also starting to like FTL boxers better than Hanes, FTL grab my dick better... LOL. I wish I had more boxers with different designs, more than just plaid and stripes. I'd like some with poka dots or something... any suggestions?

(on a side note, Ive tried Old Navy and American Eagle, theyre just not as confortable...)

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always free-ball except during dead of winter. Have worn Polo boxers for years to office and still have probably 25 pair but now, when I do wear anything I wear Polo boxer-briefs, but only in winter or when wearing white cargo shorts, jeans or slacks.