What type of foreskin do you have (or would you rather have) ?

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
The appearance of the penis is influenced not only by its size and thickness, but also by the presence (or not) of the foreskin. As is well known, there are various types of foreskins with different features: length, elasticity etc. In this post, I want to pose two questions.

- Referring to the image you can see at this link ("https://postimg.org/image/elwa8dmyr"):

A) What type of foreskin do you have (only with flaccid penis) ?
B) What kind of foreskin, in any case, would you rather have (always olny with flaccid penis) ?

I want to clarify that these questions also apply to the circumcised: they will say what type of foreskin they would like. Clearly, to be able to respond more precisely to the questions, I have put, near each photo that you can see in the image I uploaded on the internet, a number. Specifically, wanting to give a brief description, they represent:

1) Glans fully covered with the foreskin that extends beyond;
2) Glans fully covered;
3) Glans covered but with the foreskin that leaves visible the urinary meatus;
4) Tip of the glans uncovered but the rest of the glans is covered by the foreskin;
5) Glans largely uncovered;
6) Glans always all uncovered;
7) Circumcision;

In conclusion, for information purposes, I also answer to the two questions:

A) What type of foreskin do you have ? NUMBER 2.
B) What kind of foreskin, in any case, would you rather have ? I wish I had the flaccid penis with the glans exposed. For this, I say NUMBER 4,5 OR 6. However, I believe that the best aesthetic is represented by the NUMBER 4.

Reactions: laser90 and dom1000

I had none as I was cut as a child.
2 years ago I started restoring my foreskin with manual method and o-rings.
Now I have full flaccid coverage with a little picker. But the foreskin I want is one which provides full erect coverage with a pucker !
Working on it....

moccasin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Mine runs fluidly in the range 1 through 4.......depending on a lot of internal and external influences or a combination thereof.
324517-1434729489-2d2baa9da8dbce9fcecafd229d53fef4.jpg

275068-1405358673-85b8297ed4b67d44d4708f02da77023d.jpg

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A) What type of foreskin do you have? 1 My foreskin usually covers my head with an overhang. Sometimes, for reasons unknown, my cock will flop out long enough that the foreskin may end up bunched behind the head.

B) What kind of foreskin, in any case, would you rather have? 1. I like my foreskin just he way it is.