What type of foreskin do you have (or would you rather have) ?

Some pictures of circumcised heads look really dry and wrinkled, I’m still smooth at the tip just not moist. Maybe I should try pulling back all the time for a while to toughen the head up just so I can reverse it and see the difference.
Think you’d have to do it for years, even then I don’t think it would be the same. - I wouldn’t. However, there are a bunch of retractors on the board I’m sure who can talk to you about that.

I'm cut and love all your foreskins wish I could play with you guys but I could not imagine being more sensitive! I cum to fast now it would be worse if I had skin!
Not sure it’s as simple as that. You also assume direct stimulation of the head at all times.

If I run my finger over the tip it’s like the skin on the shaft, I know it’s happening but that’s all. After a while I feel sensation deeper down inside the head.

If I run a finger over the moist part it’s electric.

On the other hand if it’s rough cotton rather than a finger then the irritation is either annoying for the tip or agony for the rest.
I can no longer wear rough cotton underwear, it just feels terrible. Flaccid now, my glans is nearly 100% covered, which helps a lot. I love feeling the skin gliding across my glans, both while masturbating and while having sex. It feels so much better than before!

OK this is a stupid question, you don't if your uncut? does the skin not roll back on penetration?
It would roll forward also. Either way, I’m out of my depth. I don’t stay covered as much as someone intact. I did notice that my lasting was unaffected from my restoration. I became more sensitive though. I may even last longer but I can’t say that for certain.

It would roll forward also. Either way, I’m out of my depth. I don’t stay covered as much as someone intact. I did notice that my lasting was unaffected from my restoration. I became more sensitive though. I may even last longer but I can’t say that for certain.

I don’t stay covered when hard, the head is always fully naked during sex.

ZarbK

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
The appearance of the penis is influenced not only by its size and thickness, but also by the presence (or not) of the foreskin. As is well known, there are various types of foreskins with different features: length, elasticity etc. In this post, I want to pose two questions.

- Referring to the image you can see at this link ("https://postimg.org/image/elwa8dmyr"):

A) What type of foreskin do you have (only with flaccid penis) ?
B) What kind of foreskin, in any case, would you rather have (always olny with flaccid penis) ?

I want to clarify that these questions also apply to the circumcised: they will say what type of foreskin they would like. Clearly, to be able to respond more precisely to the questions, I have put, near each photo that you can see in the image I uploaded on the internet, a number. Specifically, wanting to give a brief description, they represent:

1) Glans fully covered with the foreskin that extends beyond;
2) Glans fully covered;
3) Glans covered but with the foreskin that leaves visible the urinary meatus;
4) Tip of the glans uncovered but the rest of the glans is covered by the foreskin;
5) Glans largely uncovered;
6) Glans always all uncovered;
7) Circumcision;

In conclusion, for information purposes, I also answer to the two questions:

A) What type of foreskin do you have ? NUMBER 2.
B) What kind of foreskin, in any case, would you rather have ? I wish I had the flaccid penis with the glans exposed. For this, I say NUMBER 4,5 OR 6. However, I believe that the best aesthetic is represented by the NUMBER 4.

Before my circ I had 1) foreskin extends beyond the tip, and 2) I'd rather be circumcised than have a foreskin, although if I had to have a foreskin I'd choose a very short one with minimal coverage that stayed naturally retracted.
Z

I don’t stay covered when hard, the head is always fully naked during sex.
Same.

Covered limp. When I jack off I don’t usually directly touch my head, I roll my skin over it. The orgasm is intense for me to cum, while still moving my skin back and forth over my head but not touching it. However, it doesn’t stay forward on its own. It easily is moved over it though.

Same.

Covered limp. When I jack off I don’t usually directly touch my head, I roll my skin over it. The orgasm is intense for me to cum, while still moving my skin back and forth over my head but not touching it.

I use the skin too, it’s a bit tight to get exactly as far up as I want but manageable.

If I touch the head directly it’s usually gentler touches rather than gripped strokes.

I use the skin too, it’s a bit tight to get exactly as far up as I want but manageable.

If I touch the head directly it’s usually gentler touches rather than gripped strokes.
I also tend to be light with touch on my glans, especially as it becomes more sensitive. It takes less effort to get pleasurable stimulation now, though I still have a lot of staying power despite the increased sensitivity.

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

Fingers on head, but usually covered in pre cum. Feathering... light glides over fren side of head and tip. Chills :p

aussie_uncut_only

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
E12AB01F-27F1-439F-842B-537A2C85DE77.jpeg
Suck on that skin guys!!
Fuk yeh stretch it for my tongue
Glad it’s going well.
I used to have an overhang but I grew out of it about 15.
I guess I miss the protection from irritation sometimes, but the two different sensations can make for something exciting.
Mmm luv to show you how I’ve stretched mine back to fully covered soft, luv my longer skin

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Loose, and very retractable....hard, it's just around my head....yet I jack with it Very around.

Reactions: Revone