What type of foreskin do you have (or would you rather have) ?

evolution

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well I was a 7, Currently I'm more a 5 but sometimes a 6 still. Working towards a 1 & eventually a 1 hard. Less than a 1 seems illogical to me as it fails to complete it's intended function. Aesthetically, I think a 4 is the most 'fun' - I like that aggressive 1 eyed monster look, it adds some personality to a cock in a fun way. (Anyone remember Granny in the movie Runaway Bride? LOL)

D

deleted817718

I've got 1, and am happy. Wouldn't mind a 2 or 3 either.
I'd prefer my 1 to be a 7 as it would be more convenient for wearing a chastity device, as it would make cleaning simpler.

eric19831

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That's true, but I would still like mine to look nicer than natural. There's a lot of benefits to being cut. I have none from not.
There are a few benefits to being cut. I will give you that. Easier to keep clean and the risk of penile cancer is almost non existent in cut men. But you loose a shit load of sensitivity. I was shocked at to how sensitive uncut dicks were during sex the first few times I was with an uncut guy.

Reactions: drambone2001
D

deleted817718

There are a few benefits to being cut. I will give you that. Easier to keep clean and the risk of penile cancer is almost non existent in cut men. But you loose a shit load of sensitivity. I was shocked at to how sensitive uncut dicks were during sex the first few times I was with an uncut guy.
All true, but I'd gladly lose that sensitivity as I don't last long in bed

LoveThickCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Number Two, Sometimes a One but it depends if it's been tugged on and which PA jewelry I'm wearing. Natural relaxed hang with no PA jewelry or the curved bar.. definitely Number One, overhang bunched up a bit. With my Larger PA Rings, Number Two if I pull it over and 3 or even 4 if I don't adjust it or as I get a little chub on.

I prefer what I have, I'd have to be forced by some medical need to get cut. Otherwise for me I LOVE what I've got. Now for other guys I Love ALL dick equally. I've dated guys with all of the above 1 - 7.

Respect the Penis!

blackmonster

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A) What type of foreskin do you have (only with flaccid penis) ? 1
B) What kind of foreskin, in any case, would you rather have (always olny with flaccid penis) ? 3 or 4

But I'm all right with my cock as it is....just like the look of 3 and 4...

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Exactly right.

S

SirConcis

I was born and grew up with a 1, long overhang. Entering puberty, it continued to overhang during erections (required manual retraction. At 18, it would expose meatus during erection but otherwise still very long.

I desired a horter , normal foreskin, especially since all my friend, and all the books I could get my hands onto at the time described a normal foreskin as auto atically retracting during erection.

At 18, the overhang was snipped off and I became a 4 or 6 with tip of glans remaining exposed when soft (and full auto retrcation when hard, making me look cut, even thoug skin could stiil be moved up over half the glans for j/o).

Am now fully circumcised.

Reactions: orangeC and Stabilo
D

deleted20132

A 1 here, with most od the head still being covered even when hard.

It would be cool to have 4-5, just for the sake of the skin being more proactive, so to say.

Reactions: Stabilo
R

returnofseht

LOL...is there a option lower that a 1? Like a 0? ;)