What type of foreskin do you have (or would you rather have) ?

thick_

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The appearance of the penis is influenced not only by its size and thickness, but also by the presence (or not) of the foreskin. As is well known, there are various types of foreskins with different features: length, elasticity etc. In this post, I want to pose two questions.

- Referring to the image you can see at this link ("https://postimg.org/image/elwa8dmyr"):

A) What type of foreskin do you have (only with flaccid penis) ?
B) What kind of foreskin, in any case, would you rather have (always olny with flaccid penis) ?

I want to clarify that these questions also apply to the circumcised: they will say what type of foreskin they would like. Clearly, to be able to respond more precisely to the questions, I have put, near each photo that you can see in the image I uploaded on the internet, a number. Specifically, wanting to give a brief description, they represent:

1) Glans fully covered with the foreskin that extends beyond;
2) Glans fully covered;
3) Glans covered but with the foreskin that leaves visible the urinary meatus;
4) Tip of the glans uncovered but the rest of the glans is covered by the foreskin;
5) Glans largely uncovered;
6) Glans always all uncovered;
7) Circumcision;

In conclusion, for information purposes, I also answer to the two questions:

A) What type of foreskin do you have ? NUMBER 2.
B) What kind of foreskin, in any case, would you rather have ? I wish I had the flaccid penis with the glans exposed. For this, I say NUMBER 4,5 OR 6. However, I believe that the best aesthetic is represented by the NUMBER 4.

I have the type that's attached to the end of my shaft and covers my helmet. Not sure what other types there are...

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Definitely a 1 here. Wouldn't mind being a -1, with twice or three times the amount of my current overhang. Not to make my dick look longer, I just happen to love the look and feel of a really long, wrinkly and floppy foreskin overhang.

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mine runs fluidly in the range 1 through 4.......depending on a lot of internal and external influences or a combination thereof.
324517-1434729489-2d2baa9da8dbce9fcecafd229d53fef4.jpg

275068-1405358673-85b8297ed4b67d44d4708f02da77023d.jpg
Great hard on!