what type of jeans give you the best bulge?

monel

Sexy Member
Media
never tried 501s. whats so good about them and where are they =)

They're everywhere that Levi's are sold. Usually in the $34 - $36 range. They have a button fly instead of a zipper, which I think enhances your bulge. Moreover they just have the best comfortable cut.

Just noticed you're in Providence. Go to Providence Place. Macy's will have them.

Last edited:

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
This is kind of a circular statement but the type of jeans that give you the best bulge are the kind of jeans that give YOU the best bulge.

There are multiple factors at work here. It depends on the general cut of the jeans and how that matches up to your build. Fabric is also a factor. Thinner fabric can help, as can fabric with a little spandex in it to make it a little more elastic.

It pays to be patient and go out and just try on jeans. Generally, you don't want very tight jeans unless the cut is just right for you. Tight jeans are just going to squeeze your contours rather than match them.

Levis 501s are a favorite of mine. I think part of what makes them work is the button fly. I think the standard zipper fly acts as a flexible metal band that tends to average out your contour, while the buttons in the fly of the 501s lets each segment of the line stand on its own. Thus, one segment is not holding another segment back.

Here's a factor you might not have thought about in terms of how jeans fit. Levis describes its 501s as having a "tilted waistband pitches toward the front". That's part of what makes them fit me better than the 505s, which are described as having a "straight-cut waistband [which] sits low on waist".

Reactions: David.djr

1Cody

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
what about comfort? tight jeans drive me crazy, i was told not to use powder that it promotes a bad smell??? I guess i will remain a mystery until i have to undress!!!

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Levi 501s work for me. apparently I have a nice ass, and I "show" good in 501s. met a gal last yr in a bar, and she said, " cute ass, and damn you're hung too!!" as I turned around to see who was tugging on my arm.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The first time that I wore Levis 505 Corduroy Jeans in the late '70s, I was hooked. I saw other guys wearing them, thought that they looked hot, and wanted to get a pair. They looked really good on me and showed off my ass, legs, and bulge nicely. The comfort was better than any other pants that I had worn. They fit like 501s, but cords are much softer and more pliable than denim, and they look a bit more dressy. I've been buying them ever since. IMO, cords show bulge detail better than denim. You can switch it up with different underwear or freeball, and get different effects. There is only one place that I found that sells new 505 Cords. Currently, there are black, dark gray, or brown available. Check out the link below:

Levi's 505 Regular Fit Jeans

For denim jeans, Levis 501s (botton fly) and 505s (zip fly) are my favorites. Whether cords or denim, Levis have a timeless fit that never goes out of style.

levilandlord

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
896711-5qkgjxytpqa.jpg
I favour a good pair of well worn Levis .

Makes a bulge look inviting.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I wear Wrangler cowboy cut jeans and the bulge looks exactly like I like, prominent, manly and realistic. I like a prep look too, but I'm at my best in tight Wranglers, a Ralph Lauren button down, my wide buckle belt and boots.

Last edited: