what type of jeans give you the best bulge?

Golfbuddy

Expert Member
Media
I wear Wrangler cowboy cut jeans and the bulge looks exactly like I like, prominent, manly and realistic. I like a prep look too, but I'm at my best in tight Wranglers, a Ralph Lauren button down, my wide buckle belt and boots.

Wranglers, boots, a nice shirt. What more could anyone want? Wrangler rodeo and riding jeans show great bulges.

CraigS41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always thought the original Guess Jeans showed great bulges and back in 87 I found a brand of jeans "Pepper" that even gave me a good bulge. They were zipper front, but the zipper didn't go down as far a most pants. They were very comfortable too ;P

Here are 2 pictures with the original Guess jeans

Craig

Attachments

swimmersox

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not jeans, but H&M slim cut office slacks. They're pretty snug in the crotch (certainly for me) and seem to have a little lift and push action going on.
The look isn't too skeevy obvious, but if anyone is 'glancing with intent' (as it were), they'll definitely notice you're packing.

Reactions: David.djr
D

deleted687523

I like skinny jeans when I want to show a little. Levi's 511s in a dark wash or black are my go-to; not too obvious but noticeable enough for those who are looking. They work with my build and package, which tends to run down the leg. I have a pair of "super skinny" 510s in grey, but I've only worn those around the house when a girl comes over, couldn't imagine wearing them in public. Not much left to the imagination:

Attachments

wantlowballs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not jeans, but H&M slim cut office slacks. They're pretty snug in the crotch (certainly for me) and seem to have a little lift and push action going on.
The look isn't too skeevy obvious, but if anyone is 'glancing with intent' (as it were), they'll definitely notice you're packing.

Got a link?

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Pretty much any pair of jeans will with my 27" thighs and bull balls. There just isn't any room to put all that gear away :mad:

Reactions: David.djr

ebutuoy28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

ebutuoy28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I like skinny jeans when I want to show a little. Levi's 511s in a dark wash or black are my go-to; not too obvious but noticeable enough for those who are looking. They work with my build and package, which tends to run down the leg. I have a pair of "super skinny" 510s in grey, but I've only worn those around the house when a girl comes over, couldn't imagine wearing them in public. Not much left to the imagination:

Mmmm, extremely nice. I think you should wear them in public and with pride!

sizeking87

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I work out daily and have kind of a big butt and thicker thighs than average, so its taken a while to find the right pants, and as I continue to evolve its an ongoing process of refinement.

But I'm pretty loyal now to AG Jeans (the Tellis or Everett cuts), and more recently to Paige jeans (the Federal cut).

Both brands include some elasticity in their fabrics which is comfortable af and really lends itself to some great vpl when commando ;) ...I'll never go back to wearing pants that don't stretch.
I get them all at Nordstrom.

markimus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have my jeans tailored to make sure the crotch is shorter. Wranglers, Levi's 501's, and Bonobo jeans are the best. I've also had custom jeans made at MakeYourOwnJeans®: Made To Measure Custom Jeans For Men & Women, Customize Jeans, Suits, Leathers They'll cut them just right to show a massive bulge. As a guy with naturally giant nuts I produce a really prominent bulge. I get asked all the time if I'm stuffing. My friends at my favorite bar call me "Ballz" and mention it all the time when they are drunk.

I've always tried to hide the bulge cause of feeling embarrassed when in public afraid it would be too noticeable or people thinking you have a stiffer when you're not. But this also has its disadvantages in terms of things not getting enough room. After some forum advice I ordered new underwear with more space in front and was thinking about giving new jeans a try as well. I've been more observant lately and noticed that Dutch guys don't really seem to care about hiding anything, so I shouldn't have to feel like I stand out. Or else I just need to wear longer shirts so I can keep my extra room in front. :) Interested in the Levi's 501 and perhaps the wranglers. Thanks!

bulgebigger

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have my jeans tailored to make sure the crotch is shorter. Wranglers, Levi's 501's, and Bonobo jeans are the best. I've also had custom jeans made at MakeYourOwnJeans®: Made To Measure Custom Jeans For Men & Women, Customize Jeans, Suits, Leathers They'll cut them just right to show a massive bulge. As a guy with naturally giant nuts I produce a really prominent bulge. I get asked all the time if I'm stuffing. My friends at my favorite bar call me "Ballz" and mention it all the time when they are drunk.
Pics dude!

I wear women's size 14 mid-rise boot-cut stretch-denim jeans and they give a very pleasing bulge (not to mention accentuating my ass!).