What type of Man turns you on?

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So i thought i best take the TEST ..and surprizingly, the results were quite ACCURATE (for that period of life)
enz

Buff bad boy

You scored 50% masculine, 82% athletic, 9% exotic, and 31% refined!

You like your men with a boyish or feminine face but a manly body. You like him to posess bad boy looks while still maintaining some innocence. He looks like the all-American kind of hunk and I bet you love someone like.......Travis Fimmel.(i change that to CHANCE') But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LOL, Mr. Crabs I just look at the test portion only. I am not looking for a date- PROMISE! Actually I found the site last week while looking for a new Blogthing to add.

I like quizzes okay.:tongue:
Sometimes I can find a decent one to start a good conversation with.

Aragon???

so do i my hubby got me hooked on this stuff [test and all] now im always looking for something new to try to see what and or how it compares to me, always fun to see just how close it comes to the real me some times.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You scored 65% masculine, 71% athletic, 9% exotic, and 50% refined!
mt1138842176.jpg
You love men, you love testosterone and you know it. You like a bad-ass man who knows what he wants. He isn't what you might bring home to mom but I don't think it really matters - he's hot! Someone like.....Vin Diesel. But let's face it, the whole point of this was to look at a bunch of hot guys. If you liked what you saw, please rate my test!

sounds like me. tough guys usually do it for me. like Bear Grylls. yum.
Man Vs. Wild has to be the only show i watch purely to drool over the host.

wonderland

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You scored 70% masculine, 76% athletic, 27% exotic, and 44% refined!

You love men, you love testosterone and you know it. You like a bad-ass man who knows what he wants. He isn't what you might bring home to mom but I don't think it really matters - he's hot!