What type of men are you attracted to most and why?

What type of men are you attracted to?

• Pretty Boy

• Fitness Hunk

• Dapper Mature Gent

• Rugged Handsome

• Alternative or Hippie Guy

• Average Joe

Results are only viewable after voting.

superstudmenow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In order: dapper mature/ruggedly handsome, alternatitve, average joe/fitness hunk; top esthetic: handsomeness/strong features; major considerations: confidence (not to be confused with arrogance), mystery, presence.

I prefer mature/stronger features to the boyish look and physicality not on the extremes either in slimnness or stoutness, though lean a bit right of that center. Whereas I like fit men, it can become too much for me really quickly. "Dad bods" can be hot; in fact, I prefer Chris Pratt in "Dad Bod" mode. I have found several chubbier/chubby guys attractive - possibly influenced by my being slim/thin most of my life until more recently, usually of the mature variation, often of an ethnicity with a more machismo culture (Greek, Arab, etc.), with a decent amount of body hair. Only more recently have I found any fitting the "twink" look attractive, and that is still hard to come by. But ultimately, body type, weight, look aside, an extremely important factor to the type of men I find attractive is how they carry themselves and their confidence, which is ultimately why dapper mature/rugged handsome men start and end at the front for me.
I prefer an Asian,almost hairless & with a foreskin. Allcocks are good but it is what he does with his cock that is important to me.

DavidAlmeria

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I put “Rugged Handsome” although in reality I’m not instantly attracted by typically handsome men.
A better answer would be Masculine Older but most men have something I find attractive which is probably why I’m a bit of a slut.

Reactions: helmetlang

fellatio4ever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am Latino and I prefer white country boys with some muscles but not hulks. I even like the ones that are called nerds or geeks. They are the wilder ones in my book. Yum. They don't have to be perfect in their looks but a perfect cock really helps. Blondes are at the "head" of the line.

~seeker

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
average joes, for sure, though my favorites are the ones who look like they were jocks in high school/college but have since "let themselves go." y'know, the thick former rugby player. maybe he tosses the pigskin around with the boys from the office on the weekends and they spend the whole time trying not to stare at his huge, bouncy ass
mmmmmmmmmm Crispy, barbecued pigskin! Tossing back a lot of that could certainly put a fellow on the path to letting himself go.

lkpt14094

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My tastes have changed over the years. When I was younger I was only into twinks and younger guys. But now that I'm in my mid-50s (how'd THAT happen???) I find myself attracted to younger guys (mid-20s) to guys my own age. I like slim, average, fit (not TOO muscular), and dadbods (not obese, but a little tummy is okay). My one big constant, though, is chest hair. Can be just a little tuft or a nice hairy chest.

D

deleted18388141

There are other types of men i am attracted to.. generally i like guys with humor and who are gentleman… after that the physic might vary but i d have a preference for viril guys in bed

Reactions: integritymatters

Gre22

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m into muscular men all types from athlete to bodybuilders I don’t care if they’re ugly, handsom, Big dick, small dick, long hair, short hair, bald headed, amputees, blind, deaf, tall or midget as long as they got a muscular body And the reason why I’m attracted to them because their bodies are strong and sexy

D

deleted784661

I prefer men my age(72),but really starting at 50 and older. Daddies,Bears,Chubs,muscley, hairy, smooth,beards, moustaches,white hair,grandpa's,silver daddies. You get the picture.

D

deleted20284931

If I had to choose just one, I would pick 'Rugged Handsome'. I'm totally in love with Jason Momoa, whom I found charismatic. :blush: I've also a crush on tall and long-haired men. So, 'Alternative/Hippie guy' could also fit.

But in general, I like all types of guys, differently. Both smooth twinks and hairy men with a 'dadbod'. It all depends on their charm. They must, however, appreciate the hugs.

Aphradight

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think the rugged male is my opposite. I’m tough but fairly feminine (steel magnolia). I’m not very coordinated or aggressive. And an athletic outdoorsy man just makes my heart flutter. As long as he is respectful. Smart and funny seals the deal.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Rugged Handsome is probably closest.

But looks are a dime a dozen. Finding a hung handsome guy who's wired to be a sexually aggressive dom top is priceless.