What type of swimwear do you guys wear?

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What type of swimwear do you guys wear? and Why?

Speeods (if so what position do you wear your dick in?)
Square-Cut
Trunks or Boardshorts
(if you wear Trunks or Boardshorts do you wear anything under them)

I like to wear speedos with a moderat 2-3 inch side and usually wear my dick pointed up.

Anyone have any suggestions on ways to get more guys to wear speedos?

Reactions: Mike2710

gygygy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I too wish more guys would wear speedos but they are not at all fashionable in the UK. I wear them when I go abroad but at the pool at my gym I wear square cut trunks. I wear my dick tucked under, it makes a nice bulge :) It is a shame that boardshorts are so popular....all those lovely bulges and butts hidden away!

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I too wish more guys would wear speedos but they are not at all fashionable in the UK. I wear them when I go abroad but at the pool at my gym I wear square cut trunks. I wear my dick tucked under, it makes a nice bulge :) It is a shame that boardshorts are so popular....all those lovely bulges and butts hidden away!

SPEEDOS NOT FASHIONABLE IN THE UK? I thought they were popular all over Europe.

gygygy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No not here! A few months ago there was a pic in the newspapers of David Beckham wearing speedos (looking amazing of course) but he still got stick (adverse comments) from female fashion editors.

scanjock8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No not here! A few months ago there was a pic in the newspapers of David Beckham wearing speedos (looking amazing of course) but he still got stick (adverse comments) from female fashion editors.

Perhaps the UK is a tad stodgier than the rest of Europe? Certainly less severe than the body-hang-ups of Americans.

No Speedo issues in Brazil--let's go!

My build is better suited to squarecuts, which I'll wear poolside. I have a few pairs, including a tiny (and hot) n2n that doesn't leave much to the imagination. At public beaches I usually wear fitted trunks--still too damn American I guess.

gygygy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You're so right, Scanjock...they're certainly not shy on Ipanema Beach ...
.... so, that's the next holiday destination sorted!

Awesum9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Square Cut with pouch..Wish I could wear speedo briefs but they just have room to squeeze my package into.

Reactions: Jujurice

ABCB11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, I've worn speedos (didn't cover nearly everything), boardshorts (what I wear in public), but my preferred swimwear is skinny dipping (the joys of owning my own pool). Do my best to find places when I travel where I can swim naked and not have to wear the darn board shorts.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Glad to know there are squarecuts with pouches, as I was saying on another thread a few days ago, most squarecuts don't have enough (sometimes they feel like they don't have any) room for my big balls.

SpandexGear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Speedos. Cock down. Wear them any time I am near the water -- beach or pool. 1" sides mostly, but like 2" and 3" side suits too. Two fav suits on display in the pix.

Speedo type suits make way more sense to me than any other kind of gear when I am either in the water swimming - or in the sun tanning. Even just kicking around in the hot sun makes more sense in a speedo.

Only way to go IMO. :cool:

Attachments

Awesum9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hmm what brand do I wear? My favorite is Tulio Dragon Swimwears Dragon Squarecut in orange from Undergear.

bigeight_98

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Reactions: rayray

inwait8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to wear board shorts (nothing under), but since some of them could double as manpris I started wearing trunks. Maybe this year i'll go with a square trunk... though i plan on spending some wearing nothing to the beach this summer.

Reactions: dzaek69

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
When I went places that required swimsuits (which I haven't been to in a long time) I used to wear Speedos. Of course I was much younger (and twink-like) back then. Can't believe I once wore Speedos to Water World in Houston (again a long time ago). I and another guy (we were with a group) had just come from the changing room and these two young latino looking lasses were standing there when we walked by. Then he says to me, "DAmn, did you see the way they looked at you?" (Yes I had. They had looked at my crotch, both had these big delicious smiles one their faces, and they looked like they wanted to jump me.)

I used to wear dark ones with print-like geometric designs but found that the inner liner (that little white patch of cloth) caused the trunks to constrict me too much, so I used to cut that out. Because they were dark you still couldn't see thru 'em with the fabric removed. I tucked my cock down and around my balls. Now I wear none whenever possible.

Reactions: Gary kim