What type of swimwear do you guys wear?

BrianBoulder

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Many years ago in college a guy friend, four female friends and i were playing drinking games. The last game I lost a bet. The girls came up with that I had to wear a woman's bikini bottom with them the next day at Kirsti's house to tan in. I had only worn board shorts my whole life, but always wanted to wear Speedos. I complied thinking a bikini bottom will never fit my 7.5in soft penis and I'll be able to get out of this bet very soon.
They soon brought me a black bikini bottom and a dark blue one and told me to try them on. I went into the bathroom and tried the dark blue one on. I didn't know the material is very stretchy and I actually got him all in, with some tucking and pulling on material. I then tried on the black pair. More room, not as much tucking and pulling on material.
Susie came to the door and asked How is it going? I said it's going fine and the black pair fit better. Im about dressed and im coming out. Susie said What!? No you need to quickly model them for us! The girls were not going to let me out of this and a bet is a bet. So I removed all my clothing and I put on the black pair again. My female friends didn't know my size, but they soon were about to see. I opened the door and turned the corner. Their jaws dropped, you could have heard a pin drop. I asked them What do you think? They smiled big and said they look great! They didn't know about my size and they didn't mean to put me on the spot like this and I didn't have to go to Kirsti's tomorrow to lay out. I said I'll still go. So I modeled the dark blue pair and came out. They liked that pair too, but hoped my package wasn't hurting, being too tight. They told me to hang onto them for tomorrow and I got dressed.
I stayed for a bit longer and talked. They had lot of questions. I walked back to my dorm room and shaved/trimmed.
The next morning, they picked me up and we went to Kirsti's. The day was fun and I received lots of comments on the black pair I wore and other girls wish their bf's would wear a Speedo.
During dinner, still in our swimsuits, Susie leaned over and said "your" Speedo is a hit. Let's go shopping for your own pair tomorrow.
Susie, Jen and I had fun shopping for speedos. I tried on several brands, but the material was thick and the girls didn't like the way they looked on me. Then the girls brought over women's bikini bottoms for me to try. I said No way everyone will know. Jen said, Not if you cut out the cotton crotch and look at the ones we brought. They all have the same cut as a guys speedo, except for no front pouch. I compared heavily and noticed she was right. She did miss one thing. A bikini bottom is a lot less expensive than a apeedo. We found a brand that fit me best. I got three pairs: dark blue with full back and a red pair and an aqua pair with a European back.
That week I wore them when we went to the apartment pool. I got comfortable wearing them. Then they all decided we all need to go to the waterpark the following weekend. I went with four girls and two guys. I was the only one wearing a "speedo". I got lots of smiles and comments from other ladies. Several girls would go up to my female friends and ask them how can they get their bf to wear a speedo. Another fun day. I have worn bikini bottoms ever since.

CuriousAustralian

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wear boardshorts. Typically I'll wear underwear underneath them to stop my dick flopping around everywhere. I do find it thrilling though to go without underwear if I know it's going to be quiet.

Reactions: Geroguy

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The ocean is really warm now. I went to the beach both on Saturday and Sunday. When I wear trunks or gym shorts in the water, air pockets happen every time a wave crashes into me. It is really starting to annoy me. As much as I'd like to swim naked, I can't do that at my local beach. I wore a jammer on Saturday. It was okay, but the saying "less is more" came to mind. I'm older now and am far from a swimsuit model, yet I'm tired of wearing excessive clothing in the ocean. Yesterday I wore a royal blue swim brief from The Finals. It fit perfectly and felt great in the pounding surf. There were no air pockets each time a wave came. I had a great time in the ocean and no longer will tolerate those uncomfortable baggy shorts when I can wear a swimsuit that feels great in the water.

Reactions: sider

dadbulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I too wish more guys would wear speedos but they are not at all fashionable in the UK. I wear them when I go abroad but at the pool at my gym I wear square cut trunks. I wear my dick tucked under, it makes a nice bulge :) It is a shame that boardshorts are so popular....all those lovely bulges and butts hidden away!
speedos every time and guys always watch me.

D

deleted300444

Non speedo, yet speedo material...squared off shorts with jock underneath.

D

deleted60522

Nude if possible then depending on situation either speedos or speedos with swim shorts over.

Reactions: Rustyridge

glansout

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I prefer to swim nude, and belong to a club where I can do so. But if I have to wear something (at the beach, for example) then it's a speedo: I'm too old to give a stuff what people think! It's what I grew up with. Cock positioned to the right, and liner removed.

I don't swim often but wear traditional trunks when I do. I've never worn a speedo but probably would under the right circumstances. Considering I like being naked I'm not opposed to swimming naked when possible, but those opportunities are rare.

Reactions: Rustyridge

This year I wear tan through trunks. Let's me get a all over tan, dry fast, and unless you are looking up close looks like a regular swim suit.
I am also wearing tan through swim briefs this year. Much more comfortable than regular Speedo. After I stopped wearing underwear, I became more aware hoof how confining a Speedo could feel. Tan through solved the problem. However, now that our grandson is back with his mother and our son`s girlfriend isn't here much, I won't have much need for swimsuit in my pool.

openfly

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My most fave swimsuit is a square-cut with very short (about 1") bit of leg made out of very thin, stretchy-but-mostly-clingy fabric, just a little bit loose so it doesn't bind things up tight and allows for some bounce, solid gun metal grey, rayon and spandex, no liner. Lots of folks look and watch me walk by but it's mostly guys, and a lot of them with girlfriends, who can't seem to unglue their gaze. It usually makes me a little bit hard when I catch them watching my junk kind of jiggle as I'm walking, and I think the feeling of the jiggle and the great fabric on my skin helps the bone some, too. Once, on a really horny day, when things got fully stiff, the boner was really poking right out there a bit off to the right, and was really bobbing as I strolled along. I hope this suit never wears out!

cockysmith

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've always worn board shorts, usually not too long (not surf style).
I've bought a pair of tight shorts to be worn under the board shorts, since I like to do some hiking/walks before actually going to the seaside...
Even though I'm tempted to take board shorts out and go to swim wearing the tight one only, I never did it... Should I? :rolleyes:

IMG_swim.jpg