Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I switch from boxers to boxer briefs depending on the season. summer i go with boxers and winter boxer briefs. need that extra breeze in the summer months.

D

deleted140118

I agree. I wear Boxer briefs during the winter for the added warmth and comfort and boxers during the summer for the breeze and release. I don't know, it depends on how I'm feeling that day as well.

puslover

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I agree. I wear Boxer briefs during the winter for the added warmth and comfort and boxers during the summer for the breeze and release. I don't know, it depends on how I'm feeling that day as well.

I would have to agree that it will occasionally change on a day to day basis.

Pavfer1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK, maybe it's just too early in the AM, but where are jockstraps on this list? Those and thongs are all there are in my underwear drawers.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Usually thongs, occasionally boy shorts but I have a love of genuine but very high cut French knickers, they always make me feel like a courtesan in a 19th century French bordello :)

chris190

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
usually thongs. Boxers sometimes or boxer briefs. I have all sorts but i love thongs. Gf loves me in em too

DiaDussol

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I wonder why jock straps aren't included in the pole? They are the only thing I've found that keep everything in place.

First, large balls are always a problem with any type of brief or boxers unless specially crafted for bigger guys. Second, most cotton fabrics get stretched severely if you happen to get a hard on during the day.

Good ole jock is the only way to go.

Awesum9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wear cotton contour briefs year around. Love the big contour pouch and full seat. Loads of non restricting room for big cock and balls and still provide a fair amount of support.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I switched from briefs to boxers 2 years ago. I love being loose, and rarely, if ever, wear snug underwear anymore. I'm athletic, yet think that support is overrated.

I wore briefs today to my dentist appointment. I didn't want to take the chance of popping a woody in the dentist chair. As soon as I returned home from the dentist, the briefs had to go.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Victoria's Secret low-rise cotton bikinis or if I am feeling kinda sexy Gilligan & O'Malley microfiber thongs, which are available at Target.