what type of underwear do you wear?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Boxer briefs or nothing. Lined shorts when running or playing sports as they're a bit more comfortable and don't let my balls bounce.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I tend to wear boxers or go commando.

Dude, would LOVE to see you in your jock after a 2 hour yoga workout.

Cheers dude! I do free weights at the gym - and my jock gets really hot, sweaty and manly smelling - nothing beats sniffing a just used jockstrap

(BTW - I know Im a bit legally blonde, but whats yoga dude? Is that the stuff that i have with my cornflakes for breakfast? Or have I got it totally wrong? )

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wear boxer almost exclusively. I have briefs, bikinis, CK trunks, and boxer briefs, but don't wear them too often. Hanging loose feels better to me than being confined.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cheers dude! I do free weights at the gym - and my jock gets really hot, sweaty and manly smelling - nothing beats sniffing a just used jockstrap

(BTW - I know Im a bit legally blonde, but whats yoga dude? Is that the stuff that i have with my cornflakes for breakfast? Or have I got it totally wrong? )

I know what ya mean about that funky, sexy aroma from that just used jockstrap...even better when it's still on.:naughty:

As for the 'What is Yoga' bullshit?? :haha: You are a funny funny man...

Seriously, the gym is great but if you did 1-2 yoga workouts a week, you'd add some flexibility to that awesome and fuckable bod of yours. A great way to gain the pliability to self-suck...or to give me access to your hard-to-reach areas, dude. And you build up a great sweat... PLUS there are some real hotties in these classes, guys and gals.

So when we goin' to do the Naked Yoga in your neighborhood? I'm sure you'll love the '3rd Leg' Pose I'll be giving you!:tongue:

slate_australis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Depends on what I'm wearing or doing.

I usually wear boxer briefs, since boxers have a tendency to bunch up. Just not briefs, I tried on a pair for the first time in nearly 7 years and it felt like being strangled.

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know what ya mean about that funky, sexy aroma from that just used jockstrap...even better when it's still on.:naughty:

As for the 'What is Yoga' bullshit?? :haha: You are a funny funny man...

Seriously, the gym is great but if you did 1-2 yoga workouts a week, you'd add some flexibility to that awesome and fuckable bod of yours. A great way to gain the pliability to self-suck...or to give me access to your hard-to-reach areas, dude. And you build up a great sweat... PLUS there are some real hotties in these classes, guys and gals.

So when we goin' to do the Naked Yoga in your neighborhood? I'm sure you'll love the '3rd Leg' Pose I'll be giving you!:tongue:

----

OK OK!! Yeah of course I know what Yoga is dude!

However Yoga classes mean you can do self-suck! I didnt know that! Where do I sign to join up the classes dude?? I will PM you my membership application! :biggrin1:

rimmer9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Has to be boxer briefs or briefs either white or solid colour with white edging. Have tried boxers several times and just hate them.

bigmix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
boxer brief or nothing for over 20 yrs

just turned to jockey tanga for few yrs as I felt getting older, balls hang lower!! I get one size bigger than my size, so enough room to my boy and friends.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
----

OK OK!! Yeah of course I know what Yoga is dude!

However Yoga classes mean you can do self-suck! I didnt know that! Where do I sign to join up the classes dude?? I will PM you my membership application! :biggrin1:

Yup...I know from previous personal experience, but that's been awhile. And if you go to most Self-Suck websites, blogs, etc, they almost all recommend it.

Tell me where we're all signing up so I can get the money order together and start drinking that pineapple juice!:tongue: I reckon a class full of LPSG alumni in various forms of underwear or undress would be a hoot...