What type/style of pictures in here do women like

sweetlucky12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't spend much time looking at galleries anymore, but when I do I prefer the more creative pictures or active pictures to just a plain dick pic. If I just want to see an upclose of a big dick I can get that from my hubby. In the galleries I guess I'd prefer to see the dick frolicking at the beach or something.

One of our esteemed ladies (I can't remember who) has a nice guide to taking pics. Maybe she'll join this thread with it or another member can recall where to find it.

neon_beaches

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
^^^^lol for real. mine is a little beastly. cat not cock. i'm a bit scared of him tbh.

But as to the matter at hand - let's assume you're a dude and you want to show off flesh - because the act of exposing oneself is clearly auto-arousal - case in point: the existence of this website. So you get off by showing off - that's cool - I respect it - but maybe don't just focus on the soggy tool - maybe include other parts of your anatomy too. Maybe even (gasp!) stay clothed in some shots! I know that's effing crazy but maybe try it.

Women's brains tend to be wired slightly differently. Despite what you see on FOX NEWS, repeated viewing of a SEX ORGAN does not make our panties drop: must. fuck. jpg. dick.....I mean obvi I love a nice cock or I wouldn't be here - and I appreciate fantasy as much as anyone - but if photos of a man are intended to pique my interest - I need to see that the MAN is a PERSON - not a disembodied wiener.

neon_beaches

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
leah-dawson-1.jpg

This gets me rowdy.