what u think

virusss

1st Like
Media
There's no pictures? How would anyone know. For reference, I think the average is like 4" girth? So that would mean 5" + is thick? I guess if you're more than 5" girth then you would be.

Badin10tions

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Theres no pics,no way for anyone to know.Look bro,next time your wife talks back,whip it out and keep her in line.Make use of it if it is giving her pain.

virusss

1st Like
Media
I'm 7" girth and been told its very thick... So I guess yours would be too. I hope your wife can accept you for what you are, she'll conform eventually if she hasn't already.

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
wife says im too thick what u think

Well we don't need a picture of your wife to know that she is probably an ungrateful bitch. There is no such thing as 'too' anything when it comes to the penis, bodies are what they are.

Your penis is most likely to be quite fantastic, find a new wife. One that doesn't bitch too much.

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry, it begs the obvious joke that maybe she wants you to sign up to night school? :biggrin1:

Badin10tions

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stevo buddy,that is pretty thick.U might wanna try lube or going slow or loosening her up with thin dildos then up the thickness a little bit every time until she gets used to a 6.25.Thats my honest opinion bro and i hope it helps u.Anyway i'd love your honest advise on my thred.

Its something you can both work on, but not really trying can lead to damage.

Even working up to the size of a fist can take muchos preperation, but as long as you make it a pleasurable experience it won't be so bad.

OKFarmer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hopefully your wife said it was too big for her to comfortably take. I agree with hypo in one respect: if it is connected to you then it should be perfect for you. On the other hand, you would have to be a pretty cold bastard to leave your wife because sex with you hurt her.

We went into our marraige knowing that sex was painful for my wife. We've been together nearly 5 years now and love each other more than when we met. How long have you been with your wife Stevo? Are you at that point you think sex should happen 5x a day? Married men often joke about a 12-pack of condoms being a year supply because in many cases its true. Two times a month and I'm happy, and at four times a month I get shocked.

Use lube, foreplay, and try to find something that helps her get used to your size. We're still working at it 5 years later, so I assume others could to.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
wife says im too thick what u think

You may be too thick for your wife stevo, but you are an engaging size for countless other women! In MHO. a guy can rarely have too long or too thick a cock! :smile: :wink:

Desmond_decker

Just Browsing
Media
I always belived that too long could be a problem. Even though I'm not that long it has been problem in certain positions. I have meet one women who told her girlfriend who told her boyfreined and he told me that it was to wide and she felt torn. I didn't force it either. she was young had no children and was vert petite i think it could enlarge as Orgam appraches. I have had the feeling during sex tha the opening is being taxed but not complains so who knows

Never too long or large, because once married a while it'll never see any use :D

I would rather not deprive others, and full insertion makes for an easier experience.