What underwear are you wearing today and why?

Addicted2edging

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
No Response
These Hanes, because they support nicely with enough room not to bind me . . .

[photo="medium"]1242969[/photo]
Very beautiful picture of curved phallus and glans !
.............. Force the totally naked masculine body to practice an outdoor partial ejaculation edging ritual. outdoors only wearing sport shoes for the edging exercises . It is very unsatisfying practice for the male body to achieve up to 57 partial ejaculations without orgasm. the final last ejaculation is very frustrating fpor the male body , because all glands are empty and the male body achieves no release . it is very addicting for the male body , because it knows this fact from the beginning of this ritual.

Lunanous23

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Used to wear Jockey Pouch, but the new ones are made completely different and don't fit right at all.

Recently got a C-IN2 "Core" pair, and I couldn't be happier!!! The psuedo-cockring is nice because it keeps my balls & cock OUT away from my body so I'm nut rubbing them between my thighs or (worse) SITTING ON THEM when I sit down. They look strange, but they're honestly the most comfortable I've ever worn.

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
[photo="medium"]1236744[/photo]
Under swim trunks
I'd prefer you wouldn't wear under swim trunks -- just wear one or the other -- if you "have" to wear something.

Reactions: 975547