What underwear are you wearing today and why?

M

Mr Ed in Mass

Black boxers because my dick ate another pair of jeans and I didn't want my meat hanging out of the hole

I only wear underwear when I have a Dr's apt otherwise I go commando 24/7
I have recently arrived at that point after wearing underwear less and less often recently. May even limit it to the dermatologist since the urologist has me take everything off and other doctors don't have me remove my pants.

EmperorJimbo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I only wear underwear when I have a Dr's apt otherwise I go commando 24/7
I once mentioned the fact that I'm usually commando to the doctor... he asked if I thought he'd go running from the room if I hadn't had any underwear on. I said, good point, and took off my jeans and stood there bareassed.

Jack Rafael

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
[photo="medium"]1163455[/photo]
9 inch, gray anatomax boxer brief from Obviously. Super soft and really supportive while I'm running around working, everything stays in place.
fuckin' hot and hung!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Today I'm wearing a pair of lightweight corduroy jeans to work and decided to wear FTL boxers with them. Both the jeans and the boxers are made from lightweight fabric, and the result is a comfortable, non-restrictive fit. It will be fun to feel Junior moving to and fro in my pants when I walk around the building - surely to produce a semi at some point.

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Today I'm wearing a pair of lightweight corduroy jeans to work and decided to wear FTL boxers with them. Both the jeans and the boxers are made from lightweight fabric, and the result is a comfortable, non-restrictive fit. It will be fun to feel Junior moving to and fro in my pants when I walk around the building - surely to produce a semi at some point.
You will have to post a pic when you reach that point.