What Underwear Did Your Dad Wear?

Tony56

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My father wore boxer shorts - the classic yoke front boxer shorts that you see in old WW2 movies.
I wore the standard tighty whities that most boys wore back in the 60s until one morning, in 7th grade I think, I opened my underwear drawer and all of my white briefs had been replaced with white boxer shorts. I had not asked for them and I guess my mother and father thought that my brother and I should be wearing boxer shorts now. Although it was uncomfortable changing for PE, being the only boy in boxer shorts, I did like letting my dad see that I was wearing the same kind of underwear that he did.

About 10 years ago I went back to wearing tighty whities (that's me in the avatar) but I still mix it up with boxer shorts.

This is what they look like:

Attachments

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dad wore typical boxers that were white with printed objects; I wore white briefs. At 19, I branched out to colored briefs. One of my friends wore boxers back in the late '70s before they popular with young guys. He kept pushing me to try boxers. I bought a few pair and wore them now and then, but they were not my thing.

Fast forward to 2005 when I worked in an office; I took another look at boxers thinking that they would be more comfortable for sitting at a desk all day. Once I got used to the loose fit, I made the switch and never looked back. I kept my briefs and boxerbriefs, but only wore them occasionally.

This past summer, I took a job in customer service where I'm standing all day. I found that I liked to wear briefs to work, yet as soon as I get home, the briefs come off and gym shorts with boxers go on.

bippy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
He has always worn regular boxers, only in white.

I used to wear boxers, too, though I liked stripes and plaids. I have freeballed for the last couple of decades, though, and haven't owned any underwear for a few years.

maroon1040

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My dad was a boxers guy and still is. Admired that part of him and started wearing them in college and still mix them with boxer briefs for myself. He wore the white ones with stripes and design patterns when i was growing up. Now he does plaid and colored ones that Hanes and FTL make these days.

krazioso13

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is current in my life..that i got absolutely crazy and horny when its in front of me in real life. But my dad wore these growing up before he changed into other types of boxers/underwear. But yea, if I get a mexican/latino in them, i lose my mind for a while. And by now, I'll take any guy in them basically. i wanna type so much more but time is running out and i gotta head to work soon.

So yea, bikini briefs like this drive me insane..love button dicks and smaller hard ons in them, especially with natural pubes. my dad fills the pouch up well, so well, yea..it's delicious as fuck. i wish i could see an array of sexy men in them. maybe I can make a post about it.

Also..the design doesn't matter. if the undies are like these when a dude wears them, i get an overwhelming feeling to toss them onto their backs on a bed, dive face first and their legs locked on the side of my head. get my face messy

Attachments

CuriousOne86

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My dad used to wear white briefs from sears or JCPenny in the 90's that were a mix of polyester and cotton that made them a bit stretchy, I remember they used to feel very silky to the touch. He had a big package so some of them where stretched out. My parents where very OCD so it was not easy to snoop around with out them noticing that something was out of place.

CuriousOne86

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This is current in my life..that i got absolutely crazy and horny when its in front of me in real life. But my dad wore these growing up before he changed into other types of boxers/underwear. But yea, if I get a mexican/latino in them, i lose my mind for a while. And by now, I'll take any guy in them basically. i wanna type so much more but time is running out and i gotta head to work soon.

So yea, bikini briefs like this drive me insane..love button dicks and smaller hard ons in them, especially with natural pubes. my dad fills the pouch up well, so well, yea..it's delicious as fuck. i wish i could see an array of sexy men in them. maybe I can make a post about it.

Also..the design doesn't matter. if the undies are like these when a dude wears them, i get an overwhelming feeling to toss them onto their backs on a bed, dive face first and their legs locked on the side of my head. get my face messy
My cousins husband used to wear this kind of underwear. I remember the first time I caught a glipse of him going to the bathroom to take a shower. He was wearing red string bikinis.

D

deleted14594741

My dad wears briefs now. He wears jockey Pouch briefs and Munsingwear pouch briefs. He used to wear towncraft white boxer shorts.

Reactions: CuriousOne86