What Underwear, If Any, Are You In Now?

JockMcStrop

Expert Member
Media
I have just rediscovered cheap supermarket slip briefs (bikinis in the US) - they are now remarkably comfortable and are about £5 for a pack of five or six. Great lightweight underpants for summer wear, some, the Morrison's if you can still get them, are even firm enough for sports wear. Tesco and Asda both have a good rear cover, plenty of room at the front, with enough support to take the weight of your package without crushing. Why pay a huge amount for labels.

Rockylane

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have just rediscovered cheap supermarket slip briefs (bikinis in the US) - they are now remarkably comfortable and are about £5 for a pack of five or six. Great lightweight underpants for summer wear, some, the Morrison's if you can still get them, are even firm enough for sports wear. Tesco and Asda both have a good rear cover, plenty of room at the front, with enough support to take the weight of your package without crushing. Why pay a huge amount for labels.
Better send a picture of them!

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Awesome I'll always looking for comfortable nudes the acomodate my xtra large package, even though I have a 30" waist. Is dificult for me to wear small undies with a large pouch, the only ones the offer that is Andrew Christian but at 20.00 to 40.00 a pair it gets a bit expensive, what is the brand of those you found bud, if you don't mind telling me ?
I would really apriciate that.
Thank you in advance.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
White boxers (short legs, like "Life" boxers from the 1970s, a bit longer than trunks) and a black tshirt.

Reactions: eddie63