What Underwear, If Any, Are You In Now?

korndog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
100% cotton Polo boxer shorts. Polo boxers are the best, comfortable, roomy and soft. I like wearing boxers because I hate the feeling of tight underwear, although I also have some Calvin Klein boxer briefs and trunks, the ones with a front pouch - I need room for my boys!

Reactions: Chrisvenice

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have found a pair of new vintage WWI boxers. It has a fly but no closure. My dick just pops right out of it it's great.I now wear them like PJ'S. They actually make me horney. I fantasize about being in a fox hole with an italian soldier who can't speak english. How about a Turkish soldier in the turk desert in a tent. OK JO time . Good night

Reactions: Chrisvenice

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Earlier this morning, I went out commando in some white shorts. A street washer machine came by and before I could get out of the way, I got sprayed. And really good, I might add. It was enough to wet my shorts so that all my junk showed. Had to return home to change.

I knew he was coming up the street (I'd passed him earlier) and was so I was walking real slowly so that I could get another glimps of the hunky driver. He honked, but I ignored his warning.

I had to laugh. I didn't even get another look! It served me right, I guess.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hanes boxers in dark green, olive green, white, and yellow plaid. Comfortably topped with Champion Mesh Shorts in Meadow Green. Erotic City!

Pumpz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not wearing them now. But absolutely love wearing Cocksox thongs. They truly feel great and enhance my bulge. They also have briefs and swimwear avalible.