What underwear is best for big erections?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Imported, Jan 8, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

remotehypnosis: Has anyone else found that certain types of underwear seem to make your erections larger? I don't mind admitting to owning a pair of ribbed orange and white cotton briefs with a "darted" front (so said the advertising blurb) that give my dick plenty of room yet support it too and I've noticed my dick is bigger during and after wearing those. What works best for you?

2. Imported

Gold Member

dsimmons01: boxers always seem to keep me my biggest

3. Imported

Gold Member

remotehypnosis: Any particular type the best?

4. Imported

Gold Member

5. Imported

Gold Member

remotehypnosis: Dope I'm not here to sell- unless you are talking about yourself?

6. Pappy

Pappy Member

Did I miss something?? I thought you were trying to sell us some bullshit line that there was something we did, thought about, ate, wore or something that caused us to have big dicks. I thought you wanted to know more about us so you could then tell the less endowed in a hypnotic suggestion so they could do it too and have a big dick. Besides it's rude to call people names!!

And the best thing to wear for a "BIG" erection is nothing at all!!

7. Imported

Gold Member

remotehypnosis: Can I post other messages that aren't related to the original one that I posted when I joined?

8. madame_zora

Gold Member

Sure, all are welcome here unless they make a nuissance of themselves. Maybe if you gave us a chance to get to know you and toned down the rhetoric about what you're selling, you'd be accepted better. Try making friends first, okay?

Now let me stop you. I know you're gonna say you're not selling anything, that everything's free, you're only here to learn, blah blah blah, but EVENTUALLY you are planning to market and sell this product, so it comes off as a sales pitch in a support group, which is EXTREMELY tacky! I told you as much privately, but you don't seem to care. I completely begged you not to pander here, so, yes- you are welcome here, to participate as a member, but not to propose preposterous nonsensical ideas! You'll find very few friends here if you persist at it, and likely not make friends with the owner of the site, whose permission you did not secure to conduct your business here.

9. Imported

Gold Member

remotehypnosis: So you promise not to tar me with the same brush every time I ask a question? And I am interested in the psychological and spiritual aspects of being perhaps more than the material world that everyone is already talking about so much already. It's like layers of reality. What we see, hear and feel are the surface, deerp below that is the more interesting stuff and that also happens to be the place where reality is created. It's fine to go along with the flock taking your cues off everyone else but that can be limiting because you never discover what is over the horizon unless by accident. When you wake up to the field of infinite possibilities its something that is life changing and I think many people then receive the calling to tell others about using whatever skills we brought with us to this world and in whatever language we have learnt to love.

James.

10. Freddie53

Gold Member

Welcome to this site. Jana has pointed out things you need to hear. Sure hynosis can increase the size of some dicks. Why, because of psycologial problems hindering full erections. Will it help someone who already is flaying at full mast? No it won't. People here believe that eventually you have a product to sell.

I am just average in size. I am fully accepted here. You are a hot looking dude. I dont' know your dick size. I just know you look tasty. Most of us are more interested in personality and good looks. We want our dicks to work perfectly every time. Hypnosis would be more beneficial for that.

If you develop something to sell, put it on a web site and offer it there and just tell give us the web site address.

I think you have much more to offer this site then you are offering. I think the real you is much more fun than the one that is tryng to enlarge dicks.

I really don't think you can enlarge mine at all. Hypnosis, pills or surgery. You might increase its pleasure. Now that is a topic we can explore.

11. Imported

Gold Member

remotehypnosis: I have done some tracks for increased pleasure. If anyone has any suggestions for hypnosis recordings that would be beneficial please just send me a private message and I will be happy to help, so long as it is something that would also benefit others.

12. madame_zora

Gold Member

Well, there you go, we're off to a better start already. Freddie's right, you do have more interesting things to say than "the other stuff" and no, I won't belabor the point as long as it is dropped.

Oh, BTW, I don't think I've ever been accused of just following the pack!

13. Imported

Gold Member

remotehypnosis: Having said that though penis enlargement hypnosis is the most popular download by a long shot. My website keeps a log of all the downloads and I look at which ones at most frequently requested. That's why I was so interested to pick the brains of all the guys on here that obviously are doing something right, whether they are happy with the results or not! Personally I look on the bright side of everything :)

14. Knight-7x6

Knight-7x6 New Member

Albums:
    Is that because you spam your fake penis enlargement hypnosis so much?

15. madame_zora

Gold Member

What you fail to understand is that these guys have not done any kind of PE, for the most part. These are just normal people in their natural form and what you are seeking to do is turn them into science experiments, which is rude at best. But don't take my word for it (you obviously don't), let the guys tell you themselves how they feel about you. See, I was willing to drop it but you didn't last past the next post. No surprise.

Let the tarring and feathering begin.

16. Freddie53

Gold Member

Well, I will go first. You just haven't caught what we are saying. I will be nice and straight to the point.

1. This is a group of very inteligent people who really know the score. Erections can be made more firm and hense a little larger by more arousal and better health. We all know that. And that is varible dpending on how a guy is feeling and how aroused and erotic the experience is on that particular day. This will not have and permanent affect and you know it and so do we. It just varries from day to day.

2. You know that guys penises sometims keep growing sometimes until the age of 25. That is a proven fact and has nothng to do with masturbating, having sex with another person, taking any kind of pills are hypnois or anything else. It is caused by the overall genetic and health, meaning no disease present. This growth is called puberty and it ends anywhere from age 18 to age 25. And penis reach adult size sometimes as early as 12 and sometimes penises don't reach adult size until age 25. But most reach 90 % of size by age 16. It is that little additional growth from age 16 to usually age 19 that is a wonderful market to exploit and guys don't realzie why they have gained that extra 1/2 inch or even an inch and gained girth. They think that the penis has reached maximum szie at age 15 when most penises still gain some size until age 19 up to age 25.

3. You also know that you will be able to peddle this hypnosis to teenagers and guys that haven't finished puberty and they will always believe your hypnosis did it and we all know better. There penises are still growing because that aren't grown yet. That is basic biology. But some are ignorant of that and think that their penises are full grown at age 14 and some are and they don't know that at the end of puberty the penises would be the same length and girth whether they used your hypnosis techniques or took penis enlargement pills.

4. These guys are offended that you are using this forum to gather information period. No authentic researcher is going to use people gathered from any particular site to authenticate any theory. Random subjects must be used. The variables must be limited hopefully to one. Meaning that there are not two differeentiated varables happening at the same time. Your research is doing this. While sometimes two varables are used, it makes the outcome more authentic if there is just one varable.

5. If you are serious about this research and want authentic results, you must go through a recognized research facility and follow strict guidelines to validate the results. Doing it anyother way provices results that are not recognized by any legitamite medical group anywhere.

6. But that doesn't really matter. If you can quote statistics from your research, you can sell it on the web site. And you need to have guys with big dicks to tell small dick people that this hypnosis will do the trick. No, you didn't word it quite that way. But that is the way it is read by those of us doing the reading.

7. The bottom line is that from what you have posted it appears you are going to sell snake oil and want the LPSG to play a major role in helping sell your product. That may not be the case at all. We have to go by what we read. That is all we know.

8. Men don't lose their integrity when they blossom and sprout big dicks. They don't want their big dicks used to make money for someone else even if the research was accurate and valid.

9. Until you prove yourself as not being a seller of snake oil, it won't matter what you post here. It will not be accepted by most of the people here. I have noticed some really good comments that you have made. They weren't recongized by this group. And they won't be until you make it clear that you won't use them as part of your attempt to convince small dick guys to try your hypnosis scheme which of course is free, but somewhere there is profit for you. YOu know it, we know it and unfortunately, the young men whose penises are still growing because they aren't finished with puberty will never know it and will pay big money to you for snake oil. This forum has too much integrety to participate in this.

10. Please reform yourself and get into legitimte hypnosis and then become a true member of this forum. I like you even though I dislike your peddling snake oil. I would like to get to know you better, but only after you have reformed this profiteering scheme.

I am trying to be nice. You are very good looking and I know a real charmer. You have too much to offer the world to drop to something a little sinister. Reclaim your character, develop integrity, become a truly honest person and then you cna become a real man, and a man a lot of us would love to get to know.

However, get ready. If the tarring and feathering really starts, it won't be nice. I don't want you tarred and feathered. I want you reformed and a real man with honest to goodness integrity.

17. KinkGuy

Gold Member

And all this time I've been counting on "wishful thinking" to make my penis grow 4, 5 or 6 more inches. Now you've gone and shattered my dream. Guess I'm just stuck with the stick I've got.

18. Freddie53

Gold Member

Judging form your picture I would say you should be able to "make do". :blush: Personally I am using the technique to grow back my hair. I used to be bald just last week, now I have a full head of hair. It is too thick now. What should I do? It is now down half way to my waist and growing an inch a day. I'm afraid to wish it away. I'm afraid I will be bald again. :p

19. jeepwranglerboi

jeepwranglerboi New Member

I have always found that the best underwear for big erections is on my bedroom floor! ;)

20. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Hmmm ... I had wondered where my favourite pair of boxer briefs ended up ... ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted