What underwear size are you REALLY?

boneaz: I have a 27inch waist and I have to wear the smallest underwear that you can buy in the men's department. This is so not good for my package which is way bigger than Size Extra Small. So guys what size are you really in the waist, but not elsewhere's. It's so damned frustrating. Have tried freeballing but I usually wear fairly tight pants so it makes the situation more grotesque usually.

6 and a little bit inches flaccid

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
my waist is 32, and i sometimes get underwear larger than i need, for the extra crotch room...but then you have the baggy thing going on...lots of extra material, and doesn't look that sexy.
But, hey, the alternative, is wearing em too tight...and thats not an option....

BagofBones: Oh I have this problem and it drives me crazy. I just ram everything into my tiny Small's and put up with it, but I don't sleep in anything. My briefs look as if there's a giant long balloon scrunched up in them - they might burst!! Imagine trying to sleep in briefs!!!

aeswmski: [quote author=BagofBones link=board=clothing;num=1046468131;start=0#2 date=02/28/03 at 14:08:58]Oh I have this problem and it drives me crazy. I just ram everything into my tiny Small's and put up with it, but I don't sleep in anything. My briefs look as if there's a giant long balloon scrunched up in them - they might burst!! Imagine trying to sleep in briefs!!![/quote]

I am another skinny guy who ends up shoving it all inside and, I have slept in briefs before. NEVER AGAIN. Lets just say I was really tired and fell asleep in my briefs. Well they do say that you get an average of five erections a night and you don't even realize it well when you got a throbbing erection in a pair of tight briefs. Well that doesn't go unnoticed

hung: Please refer to my other post on similiar topics. I have tried and recommend "E2U" undergear. They are simply the best for the special men who live here at LPSG.

Although I am a dedicated Freeballer, I must say that for very special events I do wear undergear and I have found that the E2U with U. S. Patent can indeed handle the majority of us here at LPSG.

freeballer_au: Just a comment on underwear size. I have difficulty with Jocks in pouch and the legs. If they fit the waist, then the legs and pouch are too small. Boxers are the best way to go, other than freeballing.
7x5

witeout: I think that boxer-breifs or boxers are the way to go... boxers are good for around the house and sleeping and all of that shit, but boxer- briefs are better for going to school/work since they can hold you in a little

Max

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=freeballer_au link=board=clothing;num=1046468131;start=0#6 date=03/09/03 at 00:06:11]Just a comment on underwear size. I have difficulty with Jocks in pouch and the legs. If they fit the waist, then the legs and pouch are too small. Boxers are the best way to go, other than freeballing.
7x5[/quote]

A very large guy who needs to wear jockstraps will have to get them specially made, at least that's my experience. There is another thread on this topic lower down. Boxers are great, unless you need the support, when they are useless.

But if your jock has legs, it must be a very different style from mine, which are modelled on the traditional design, ie simply "waist" band, pouch, and rear straps.

sevenbyfive: Jocks and boxers off the shelf are usually too big in the waist if they fit the crown jewels and thighs, so I usually have boxers made for me.
7x5

look9989: I usually wear underwear one or two sizes too big for the waist for the extra crotch room. I also prefer "sport" underwear because it seems to have more room for all of the stuff I have to haul around down there!

KZ: I wear large size silk boxers the tag says that they are for people with a 42 inch waist. I'm a 30 inch waist, but since they're elastic they barely cling to my waist so it really doesn't feel like I'm wearing anything at all, it' s just basically a barrier between me and my pants, it's just like freeballing just that I don't painfully rub against my metal fly.

The only problem with them is the fact that they offer no erection guarding at all, but for some reason I don't get as many unprovoked erections when I where boxers, I get them all the time boxer briefs, probably has something to do with the pressure.

blo-gasm: i could fit in a large most of the time, but i always buy extra large for the extra room in the front...

thingsteal: I wear a 34 waist for briefs and a Medium size for boxers.

I wear boxers at night and sleep on my side, so I usually hike up the leg so I can "hang out".

bigstr8bulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I hang 6.75 soft, w/32-33 waist. I stick w/ large boxer briefs (even though medium is my "real" size). The large are much better on the package, and I find that the heft and volume of it full the rest of the material forward, compensating the extra bagginess that would make my ass look not as hot as it is. 8) The mediums look great on my ass and look good up front, but as we all know, a good looking package and a comfortable one are not the same thing.

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I have a 28" waist, but since I'm a boxers man, I can usually get away with just letting it all hang down to one side without too much trouble. I go for medium sized boxers and I'll pull them down enough so that my dick head won't slip out of the leg opening. I suppose it's a matter of being accustomed to it.

I also wear Joe Boxer boxer briefs -- rather infrequently. When I want to wear them, I make sure I tuck everything up and forward to get some support. Chances are, my dick may still find its way downward, but... oh well...

gushiggins: As well as a package in the front, I also have a bit of ghetto booty, and pretty large thighs as well. Wearing my waist size (32) in boxer briefs (I gave up regular briefs, like most of you, a long time ago) still constrains the thighs and the front. So, when it's a regular workday, I go one up (which, oddly enough, is 36-38 for most brands; what if a guy is a 35?), or, if I'm feeling gutsy, boxers. When working out, I've found that the UnderArmour underwear is super comfortable, and stretchy. I love that word, stretchy.

I have a pair of silk thongs waiting for me in the States when I get back from this deployment (hey, you get bored out here sometimes). I wonder how those'll work out. . .

-Z