What underwear size are you REALLY?

hung: Or you can be a full time freeballer. Of course as higgins points out, he has a pair of thongs awaiting him upon his return from his current deployment. I suspect they will be worn very little during the first months back in the United States after a long tour in Iraq. We should all Thank Him for his service in our behalf.

Waiting to see more post from Higgins.

Dr.Ralph: I'm anything from 6,5" to 7,5" flaccid lenght - depending on my mood and the weather.

I use Bjørn Borg underwear, Mens short, tights that fits the body closely - very tight fit.
This holds my penis steady and firmly down my left leg.

No problems there.

Some times i press my penis between my legs and keep it that way - either way I have no trouble at all with my my size.

Maik: Well I usually wear boxers they do great or I get big undies and have them made smaller in the waist, that works pretty good too.

BigMatt1983: i used to be pretty big in the waist and wore a 42 in briefs after i lost wieght i was down to a 38 and it was way to tight in the package and had to switch to boxers to be comfortable

gtkroy: I have a 30" waist so I wear small briefs/boxer briefs or boxers at a last resort if I need to wash clothes. Briefs give me support and restraing, but I usually wear out the elastic in the legs underneath my basket. They don't make underware like they used to. Boxers are dangerous because it looks like a flashlight dangling down my right legs. Makes business meetings interesting when you have your neighbor staring at your crotch.

Recommendations:
Hanes "No Tag" Briefs.. reinforced stiching for us big guys
FTL or Hanes Boxer Briefs
CK Pouch Briefs just to make the bulge even more noticable

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just wear boxer briefs that fit my waist, and deal with it. I stuff the package down the left leg, but I guess that's easier for me than some of you guys because my package is pretty much all cock, I don't have large testicles and they aren't low hangers either.

I tried pouch front boxer briefs once, and hated 'em. The pouch was too high for my anatomy.

'Course one reason why I don't have any difficulty "down there" with my underwear is because I don't have a small waist. I vary between L and XL FTLs, depending on weight fluctuation. Right now I'm sort of in between. Biggish glutes and thighs thanks to squats, deadlifts, straight-leg deads, and good mornings...

Duo187: Well...when I used to wear underwear I wore a size 32 wasit. I'm a tall skinny guy. But I just free ball...cheaper and more comfortable.

Pappy

Media
25 inch waist and I wear small boxers. Extra-small will fit in the waist but not enough room for the package. I usually buy No-Boundaries brand because they tend to be cut a little fuller giving a touch more room. Briefs and boxer briefs are just too constraining.

headbang8: I always wear one or two sizes bigger than I need around the waist, just so my nuts aren't squeezed.  (more difficult to do with trousers and jeans, but I manage)

I find the he more traditional the cut and style, the tighter the waist elastic is likely to be.  A Y-front, for example.  

In my youth I was caught up in the fashion for so-called bikini-style underwear--"Jockettes" was my brand.   Any size which held the package comfortably barely clung to the waist.  

I buy most of my underwear on trips back to Australia.  The Rivers brand boxer briefs seem generous in the crotch, as does the house-brand underwear of Sydney store Gowings.  (Gotta give a plug for Gowings--a favorite store for anything manly and traditional.  www.gowings.com)