What underwear works best

johnholmeshorse: Hey guys,

I know there was something like this on the old board and it seemed to be helpful/interesting. The question is what type of underwear (that includes boxers, boxerbriefs, etc.) works best for holding you in, or do you just go commando all the time or part time.

I found that microfibers from CK work the best for me.

Any comments on what works or more importantly, what doesn't?

blak9: Nothing fancy here. I usually wear boxer briefs when I'm in business attire and when I'm working out. The boxer briefs are slightly uncomfortable while I'm working out but it gives support and is better than having the thing flop everywhere while I'm running. Otherwise I wear boxers or freeball

B_JohnTheHorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I prefer good old plain briefs. I wear CK or Jockey or something like that. My thing is this: If I freeball I literally become a flop ball - that is my balls which are oversized and low hanging flop all over the place. Same with boxers. Jockstraps my nuts just fall out the sides and it feels wrong. Briefs keep my contained and in one piece. Not helping the bulge though. ;D

two_fister: I've found that boxers or boxer briefs seem to work the best, I'm not a fan of freeballing

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
"Well, sir, many of our clients find pants confining, so we offer a range of alternatives for the ample gentleman: ponchos, muumuus, capes, jumpsuits, unisheets, muslim body rolls, academic and judicial robes --"

Of course, if you're well-endowed, you have a few other options: Kilts, caftans, breechclouts, penis gourds in some parts of Australasia.

bigsoft: So many of us are hung and have low hangers. How do the rest of you store your goods?

Until the age of 12, it was briefs exclusively. I wanted more room, so I began experimenting with my dad's boxers. At 14, Mom bought me my own boxers, but I could not wear them fulltime because of unwanted erections. By the time I was out of my teens, it was boxers all the way. It was boxers for over 30 years. About 3 years ago, I tried freeballing one day and have not worn underwear since. Freeballing is the only way to go. Wish I had tried it sooner.

HotRodRich69: ah it all depends.....i'm usually horny,lol so i prob should wear briefs, but these days i've just been freeballin, and then when i have gym i wear boxers..the best are my AE boxers, i also wear Hanes boxers, but there is no button in front,so i'm always popping out the fly, very annoying! at home i usually wear briefs, cuz' when i get home i'm EVEN MORE HORNY so it's safer 2 just hold my self, instead of walking by mom w/ a raging boner,lol laidher

siscoj: [quote author=JohnTheHorse link=board=clothing;num=1034172005;start=0#2 date=10/09/02 at 09:30:39]I prefer good old plain briefs. I wear CK or Jockey or something like that. My thing is this: If I freeball I literally become a flop ball - that is my balls which are oversized and low hanging flop all over the place. Same with boxers. Jockstraps my nuts just fall out the sides and it feels wrong. Briefs keep my contained and in one piece. Not helping the bulge though.  ;D[/quote]Agreed man, my balls are large and my cock hangs like a bull; can't do boxers i hang out the leg and swing when i walk. Also, sit on by cock......need the support of jockies. forget bikinis or thongs...pouch never big enough. njdoggi@aol.com
::)

Max

Sexy Member
Media
I have thought of trying e2u ... there is also the brand KeToCo4men (which a guy on the last lpsg posted about) which has a ranger specifically tailored for the endowed man, which I am going to try. When I get them, maybe they will work for me.

But what Tallman says makes me think they won't. He wears his soft 7" looped down over his balls; have tried that method of stowing things, and for me it is hopeless. The size of my balls means that if I do that they are splayed out so wide that they rub against my legs when I walk, it makes far too prominent a bulge, and if I get an erection I have nowhere to go ... other than (with a lot of adjustment) down a leg ... which for me looks bad and feels worse.

I have tried briefs of several types ... all so far either too cramped or not enough support, or both. Boxers give almost no support ... freeballing would be even worse, I think. If you need a lot of room, and you need the weight supported, and you need to be able to have an erection without a major disaster looming ... the only solution I have found is to wear yourself supported vertically up in a jockstrap with a pouch big enough to hold you. Then I put oversized boxers on top.

Without a jock I tend to get groin strain and chafing very quickly, within an hour or two, often badly enough to get sores on my legs.

Most of this has been in my previous posts on previous versions of lpsg .... sorry!

I'd like to be able to wear just one layer, ie a boxer brief with a built in pouch as big and as supportive as my jock pouch ... so far I haven't found one.

Justin: I always wear boxers unless I go running then I put boxer briefs on

atlscott73: The new CK Body collection has a pretty big pouch and shows off your assets very well. That's all I've been buying lately.

hungone: I agree with tallman....e2u are the best. I also happen to like the 2Xist bikini. Can not free ball - when I sit down...the bulge is too big in my pants....and I get too many stares! (not that this is always a bad thing - ;-)

Mick: Hey guys,
New guy here, same old problem. I usually wear boxers due to size . Only problem tho is the wad it makes when sitting down and constantly having to readjust, as I am 7.5 x6.5 and have rather large lowhangers. Guess I'm going to have to try Jockeys! Later...

HUGE_Nuts: Guys.......these are THE BEST. Undergears "Mesh Contour" are the best. I've got sizable equipment, not to mention HUGE nuts.....these have PLENTY of room!

http://www.undergear.com/winLargeImage.asp?imagename=a083zz.jpg&name=Mesh+Contour<font+size=2><sup>®</sup></font>

Try em!!! ;)

wanzgoodhead: I mostly freeball because of my size but have expermented with different underwear and found the mesh contour to work well. http://www.undergear.com/winLargeImage.asp?imagename=a083zz.jpg&name =Mesh+Contour<font+size=2><sup>®</sup></font> They have enough room and last a long time.
I also tried e2u, the first pair were great so I order more but they were not as confortable so I wore the first pair untill they fell apart.
But for the most part freeballing is the way for me.

tenntugger: When I am at work I have to dress professional, so its silk boxers for me. If I am working out I gotta have a jock on. If I am just hanging out at home it's shorts, sweats or nothing at all. But at bed time its boxer briefs, I gotta have something on to keep my hardon's close. I am all over the bed when I sleep and have wokeup from bending my hardon the wrong way too many times.