what up ladies?

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
how the ladies of LPSG doin today?

if y'all read my introduction in the intro thread, y'all will know that i've been lookin on this site for years and only recently joined. what i've noticed is that the guys do all the talkin about their bodies and the ladies don't reciprocate. love is a two-way street ladies, ha ha. sure this site is about fat dicks but y'all should talk about yo bodies too.

what i'd like from you ladies is for y'all to tell me about them pussies. tell me about your juicy pussies, how you masturbate, how you like to have yo pussy eaten and how y'all like a fat cock sliding up and down yo love canal. don't forget to tell me about yo titties and the ass too. got to talk about the ass.

i know a lot of guys type one-handed on this website but since i ain't gay i ain't one of them. i don't get off reading about other guy's dicks no matter how impressive they are. i'd like to get my jollies though and bust a nut or two readin about you ladies.

come on, write something that will get me hard and make me beat my brick till I come. i dare you.

lotsa love to the ladies from an oral enthusiast

Ty

P.S. it's more hot if it's the truthful, so keep it real.

UncutDiggler

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah ladies. Isn't one of the principal tenets of feminism equality? We talk about our penises and sex, I personally would love to hear about your bodies. Why would you think talking about your body and sex makes you easy? It shows that you are an independent, liberated woman comfortable talking about yourself and what pleases you.

Scott

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
UncutDiggler said:
Yeah ladies. Isn't one of the principal tenets of feminism equality? We talk about our penises and sex, I personally would love to hear about your bodies. Why would you think talking about your body and sex makes you easy? It shows that you are an independent, liberated woman comfortable talking about yourself and what pleases you.

Scott

The difference is that the poster wanted us to talk about our bodies primarily so he'd have something to jerk off to. There was just something a little slimy and exploitative about the way he presented it.

UncutDiggler

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
stud_hunter said:
The difference is that the poster wanted us to talk about our bodies primarily so he'd have something to jerk off to. There was just something a little slimy and exploitative about the way he presented it.

You're telling me that you, a straight woman, don't get off reading about our large penises? Think about why you are here. Gay guys as well, as I've received lots of personal messages from gay guys about my cock and sex, get off on all of these forums about penises and sex. There are so many threads here that are created solely for the purpose of tricking straight guys into talking about their cocks for the masturbatory pleasure of gay men. I'm not saying all of the threads are like that, but some of them certainly are. I still write in those forums because I figure that my penis, experiences, or thoughts may help someone, not the thread starter, who needs help or advice on that issue. Yeah, I know that my pics and messages are used for masturbatory pleasure by gay men. It's flattering on the one hand, but upsetting on the other because me and other straight guys here can't use this forum to get off.

Of course I would jerk off to your entries too. Women are HOT! Your pussies are HOT! Everything about you is HOT! I hope that you'd at least feel some of the flattery that I feel from the gay men. If not, at least acknowledge that straight men like myself and blackmeatpounda may sometimes feel like meat on display for gay guys and straight women here (that's personally why I haven't put up a cock shot yet) and, personally, that would no longer be as big an issue for me if I could get off from women talking about their bodies and sex on this forum, and in the same explicit manner that we do.

As for blackmeatpounda's presentation, I personally thought that he was trying to be playful, trying to flatter girls into doing it by saying that it would get him hard and he would get off to it, and I'm sure he would get off to it like I would. I think he was relying on the anonymity of the internet and this site, the same anonymity that makes straight guys like us comfortable in saying things like how we shave our asses or how often we masturbate and how. My reaction was that he was trying to "chat up" you girls into doing it, but doing it in a more explicit way than how men chat up women in bars because in these forums everything is more explicit and he wanted you girls to be explicit, like I do, cause, well, we're straight men and explicit is hotter.

Basically ladies, I would love to hear about your bodies, how you pleasure yourselves, and how you like big cocks in your vaginas. Honestly, I would masturbate to it and if it were explicit enough I would cum while reading it. If you girls don't want to tell us about yourselves, that's your decision, but I would really appreciate it if you did.

Scott

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My bro UncutDiggler, or Scott, hit the nail on the head. I just love women. I respect them too. I was trying to be playful and used dirty talking to get you girls horny and in the mood to be dirty. I was also just being truthful. If y'all write about your bodies, I'll be jerking off picturing them. Women say men are dogs, but we are just born with an all encompassing love of women that drives us more than you can imagine. I think you ladies who have the balls, wait, ovaries enough to become members of a website about big dicks are HOT! You know what you want and you even join a website about it.

Ladies I'm just a young man who loves women and has an out of control sex drive. I'd love to get to know you ladies better, be it on an intellectual level or in terms of what you look like and your sexual pleasures. At the moment, it's late, I'm taking a study break, and since I am in need of something to jack off to so I can go back to concentrating on my studies, making a connection with you ladies about sexual things takes precedence in my mind at the moment. I'd love if I could get that satisfaction here like gay guys and some of you women do. It also would be extra special knowing that you're writing to me about it.

Hope to hear from you

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I love when my guy and i are lying in bed and he unexpectedly reaches over puts his hand between my legs and starts playing with me, he knows exactly how to rub my clit to make me cum. And when he's playing with my boobs and bites my nipples hard, then kisses & licks them like he's sorry for hurting them.

And when he's eating me and i can feel his hair brushing the inside of my thighs and his warm breath on my wet pussy..it drives me crazy. And the shy, innocent but determened look on his face as he slides up my stomach before he starts fucking me.

Is that the type of things you guys want to hear?

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DAMN RIGHT! Lee M is my girl! Yeah, that's what I'd like, thank you. If you could be more descriptive about your body, what it looks like, how he touches your clit, what gets you wet and how wet, how a big cock in your pussy feels, and how you masturbate, that would make it perfect, but an awesome post none the less.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Ty

your servant from now on

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
blackmeatpounda said:
DAMN RIGHT! Lee M is my girl! Yeah, that's what I'd like, thank you. If you could be more descriptive about your body, what it looks like, how he touches your clit, what gets you wet and how wet, how a big cock in your pussy feels, and how you masturbate, that would make it perfect, but an awesome post none the less.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Ty

your servant from now on

- What do i look like? check my gallery because thats all your getting.

- How does he touch my clit? first he licks his fingers so they are nice and wet then using just one finger he so gently tickles it for me then just as in about 'there' he makes slow circles until he sends me over the top

- what makes me wet? watching my guy jerking his big hard cock, and the feeling of his strong hand rubbing and stroking my smooth pussy

- How does a big cock feel in my pussy? i love to feel it stretch and the feeling of him against me as he pushes in hard and as deep as he can is amazing, as is when he fucks me anally.

- How do i masturbate? I dont use toys, i like to use my hands. Usually i'll masturbate in the dark while im laying on the bed or in a hot bath, but im always totally naked while doing it. Most of the time is playing with my clit and nipples but also my hands tend to wander.

Anything else?

D

deleted20132

wow. Lee M, what can I say, that was great! thanks!
i owe you one! ;-)

Ali Baba

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lee_M said:
- What do i look like? check my gallery because thats all your getting.

- How does he touch my clit? first he licks his fingers so they are nice and wet then using just one finger he so gently tickles it for me then just as in about 'there' he makes slow circles until he sends me over the top

- what makes me wet? watching my guy jerking his big hard cock, and the feeling of his strong hand rubbing and stroking my smooth pussy

- How does a big cock feel in my pussy? i love to feel it stretch and the feeling of him against me as he pushes in hard and as deep as he can is amazing, as is when he fucks me anally.

- How do i masturbate? I dont use toys, i like to use my hands. Usually i'll masturbate in the dark while im laying on the bed or in a hot bath, but im always totally naked while doing it. Most of the time is playing with my clit and nipples but also my hands tend to wander.

Anything else?

Sounds fine, that's exactely what a lot of guys want to hear. It makes them hot.
But is it all true ?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I would suggest that women who were interested in replying to this thread, could pm the guy...that way, he can beat himself off in private, while looking at pictures of women naked.
blackmeatpounda said:
Come on, write something that will get me hard and make me beat my brick till I come. i dare you.

Really?. I Double dare you to shut up.:rolleyes: But I will say, I agree with your comment. There aren't that many women here, and they appear to not be as vocal as the men. In fact, they are very vocal BMP.. u just need to search the forum.:biggrin1:

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't apologize girl. You made me cum and I am grateful - I was able to focus back on my studying afterward. You weren't any more explicit then the men here about their cocks, so don't let the haters get you down. I wish other ladies here were as playful as you.

Kisses

Ty

Lee_M said:
Sorry eveyrone, i didnt mean to be crude or offensive but i was a little bored and feeling playful last night :smile:

And Ali Baba yes it is all true