what up ladies?

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lee_M said:
Sorry eveyrone, i didnt mean to be crude or offensive but i was a little bored and feeling playful last night :smile:

And Ali Baba yes it is all true
Just last night there, Lee?Damn, girl, you sound like you make that a recurring dream for you & all of here, you know?

AMikkell

Just Browsing
Media
UncutDiggler said:
Yeah ladies. Isn't one of the principal tenets of feminism equality? We talk about our penises and sex, I personally would love to hear about your bodies. Why would you think talking about your body and sex makes you easy? It shows that you are an independent, liberated woman comfortable talking about yourself and what pleases you.

Scott

But you are forgetting that this site is the Large Penis Support Group. If you want to read about women's bodies, join one of the many sites dedicated to it, where you'll find that there is little talk by guys about the male body.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
AMikkell said:
But you are forgetting that this site is the Large Penis Support Group. If you want to read about women's bodies, join one of the many sites dedicated to it, where you'll find that there is little talk by guys about the male body.

I think you can safely overlook any crap posted by UncutDiggler on threads by blackmeatpounda. :rolleyes:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't understand the point of this thread. Ok. I do, but why are you asking women to bare their sexual souls here when you can go to "sex with a large penis" and "women's issues" and find what you want? We're always discussing what we like in those forums. Or go to Fictional Stories. There are several women who write amazingly erotic stuff (see windtalkerways). Please don't use the term "liberated" to get what you want out of us--it makes you look sad and desperate.