What US city and state are you from?

robbnks: Noticed many "Where are you from?" questions but few of them really say what US city and state people are from. I realize there are many international people out there and feel confident one of the threads already polled that information. So if you live in the USA, What City and State are you from? If this has been done and I have missed it, my apologies....should be interesting nonetheless

sammygirly: ~sits with Raal in the non-US section and offers him a gummy bear~

gigantikok: Yea, and alot of people here are from out of state. I was born out of state on American soil. I've moved around so much I can't say I am from anywhere, but I didn't live in the US until I was 7. The first state I did live in was Virginia. First city was Arlington.

7x6andchg: Sammy - I'll take a Smartie please.

I was born in...Wisconsin.
Milwaukee to be exact.

7x6&C

negative40degrees: I currently live in Iowa City, Iowa.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Many of us are cautious about being too specific on the internet.

That's why I usually say "Central Virginia" and once in a while "Near Richmond, Virginia."

Pecker

(It's not how you pick your nose but what you do with the booger.)

norseman: Yup, I agree with Pecker (oops, was that a lighting bolt about to strike me down?). I've said "Massachusetts" before, but that's close enough. I've always been afraid to offer too much info or post a pic because I'm sure all that stuff would come back to haunt me at the most embarassing possible of all moments.

I had a message from a lurker once (a member who never posted) and by the second message he wanted me to call him on his cell phone. I politely declined. Seemed like a nice enough fellow, but I was really concerned that I would end up being the focus of a Lifestyles article in the New York Times, or better yet, the National Enquirer.

Might be a topic for a thread, just how secure do you feel about posting info...in fact maybe I'll do just that.

Norse

jackinman: I'm in New York City, da Bronx, Home of the NY YANKEES..

WAHOOWAH: well you can say if you live in New York City - who the hell will ever notice you there!!

I also live in "Central Virginia" if thats not given away by my user name and avitar...

jackinman: [quote author=WAHOOWAH link=board=meetgreet;num=1063928632;start=0#9 date=09/19/03 at 20:59:10]well you can say if you live in New York City - who the hell will ever notice you there!!
[/quote]

Ah my friend you'll be surprise. Everybody notices me for some reason.

jerkin4-10: originally from arkansas...but now live in phoenix, arizona...'6 feet from hell'