What was biggest SOFT cock you've ever seen?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Imported, Jun 16, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

webermiri: I wonder what was the biggest soft dick you've ever come across.
    Did you know the person and talk about dick size?
    Or did you ever notice how someone was hiding a big softie in locker rooms, swimming pools etc.? Feel free to describe what you saw.

I've once seen a very slim black haired guy in his early twenties in the changing room of a german swimming pool. When he returned from the showers he was completely naked and did not hide anything with his towel. It was really amazing to see what was dangling there between his legs. It must have been nearly 18cm (which is roughly 7 inches) of slim soft dick. What was completely weird to me were the movemens of his dick when he walked through the locker room. I was glad that he changed directly in front of me, so I could get a glimpse sometimes. I'll shurely never forget that situtation.

But what I also like very much is when guys try to hide their massive soft equipment for shyness, especially younger men.

Did you ever come across on a similar situation?

2. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Yeah, webermiri: This short, about 5'4" red headed guy at the Y was very noticeably huge soft. I would estimate his length as at least 8 inches (20cm). He tried to keep it hidden, because he would often get semi or more from looks. In the showers he keep his back to others and would turn facing only a few of us, and that just sometimes. I've seen him with it's head very near his knees. Really a hung dude.

Luke ;)

3. fitdude

fitdude New Member

Enjoy big SOFT dicks. Love to see them bob and swing side to side on a dude with large quads. Why is it that we like to see others just like ourselves. Is it the other is like a 'living' mirror of ourselves, or what? Any thoughts?

4. cork8x6

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm with you, Fitdude...I really enjoy seeeing a really large cock in its soft state. Since I'm more of a grower than shower, I suppose part of the turn-on for me is the large flaccid state...which I don't have as much myself as I'd like.

5. Imported

Gold Member

HORSEHUNGshowoff: I think it would be this guy I knew from Music camp and the best Lizst interpreter I have ever heard, he asked me if I wanted to go to dinner after we came back from swimming and I said yeah and he said he wanted to change I said ok I will go to my cabin to change and come back he said its ok just wait for me I wont be a second , so he takes his shorts off and this Huge cock flops out I know he hung about 9-10" soft , My guess would be 9 and then he started getting hard so he quickly got dressed , I think he saw me staring too lol , hell I think he did it so I WOULD stare , there was word about how hung I was in my cabin since we had open showers and I guess he heard or something and wanted me to see who knows, well we then left his cabin ( he was in the 12th Gade cabin I was in 11th) and went to mine well I was somewhat scared so I turned my back to him and got dressed LOL , in hindsight I think What a dumbass I was cause he and I had so much in common but as they say Hindsight is 20/20 lol, Like an idiot I also showered in my underwear for the rest of camp too just as I had done in HS when they started talking about me or staring , NOW I dont give a damn , will walk around naked in a lockerroom and shower Nude with the door open only with I had been so open with my body when I was younger :-( , OMG I just thought about something else that happened , you know I have been made to feel embarrassed b/c of my Size many times but somehow dont think about them , b/c of the underwear stunt a friend of mine who was in my cabin and who also now is an intl opera singer but a JERK, at least he was then cause he saw I was showering WITH Underewear and said what are you doing and started to rip them off of me and I started screaming and then he called for reinforcements and my ass can run having been in track in junior high and HS os I took off wet but with underwear on and went screaming YES screaming at the top of my Lungs through all the Cabin area and finally ran into a counselor friend and he was like What the hell is going on I told him then he took my Back to the cabin and the guys got in trouble and they had to stay in the cabin that night when we were supposed to go out into Asheville , so I was NOT well loved after that , However we were ok again a few days later :)

The Real deal
    HORSE

6. Imported

Gold Member

rainsfletcher: My second college roommate (ran off the first one...he-heh). He was one of Horsehungs exhibitionist types. He was at least 8x6ish soft. We had a coed dorm, with half the floor being girls, and half being boys. The bathrooms weren't supposed to be coed, but no one gave a shit. He walked to and from the shower naked, with his shower slung over his shoulder. Very funny to see reactions....

7. Imported

Gold Member

HORSEHUNGshowoff:

8. Imported

Gold Member

rainsfletcher: Ahhh, it's becoming clear, now! As I'm only WELL hung, I lack the exhibitionist streak..... :lol: Too funny, horsehung. LOL....

9. Imported

Gold Member

HORSEHUNGshowoff: hahahahah I KNEW that would get your goat :p :p :p

the REAL deal
    HORSE

10. madame_zora

Gold Member

Sometimes I think tact is overrated! I don't remember when my very first view of one was, but there's a current one etched in my memory. I was at a club here in conservative old Cincinnati a few weeks ago, and it turned out they had a coed bathroom. I have never seen one here before and was highly amused at the novelty and mixed reactions. The first time I used it, there was a young guy on his cell phone who turned beet red as if I'd just caught him jacking off! He dashed out the door. Several hours later when I went back in, this kind of average built guy was using the urinal. I tried to act mature and just went into a stall, but when I came out, he was still standing there, done peeing and had turned about a 20 degree angle around to make sure I could get a good look, holding what appeared to be about a 9"+ semi! Since he obvioulsy wanted me to see, I took a nice long stare, smiled my approval, and went on, but it was pretty cool.

11. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

This one time at band camp...................

12. 14x8thck

14x8thck Member

Nothing better than seeing a big bloated soft COCK! I wrote this in a topic last year and it is gone since they changed the site.
    I was in DFW airport and was standing at one of the urinals on the wall. This guy about 6 2 came and stood next to me and I am an admitted peter gazer. I looked over and my mouth dropped 10 inces x 4 or five inches. My jaw must have dropped. He looked over and we gave each other a knowing nod. After some 14 years gone by it is still a great and vivid picture on my mind. Etched in for life. Lots of sites dedicated to BIG SOFT COCKS.:)

13. Imported

Gold Member

HORSEHUNGshowoff:

14. prepstudinsc

Gold Member

I was just kidding about band camp before. You had mentioned Ashville, so I'm guessing that you must have gone to Brevard?

Are you actively involved in music now? Just curious, since I'm a classical performer myself. I was just invited to perform in a music festival in Italy in 2005 which I'm very excited about.

15. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    Horse, I've noticed quite a few times you've made references to your being gifted and intelligent i.e. MENSA and saying that were part of the creme de la creme, and about being accepted to Juliard. These things are good to be proud of, but I get the feeling like you may be using these things in oreder to compensate for other feelings of inadaquecy you may have.. I belive you are a little bit of a meglomaniac and I just want to give you this piece of advice; Although you may feel you are superior, and this feeling may be justified and true, to act that way is a very obnoxious and socially unpalatable characteristic to have.

I realize that you do not care what other people think of you as you will probably respond to what I am saying to you as if I'm attacking you. I am not. I am merely giving a piece of advice. Just becasue someone isn't as intelligent as you, or wasn't a musical prodigy, and maybe you were made fun of or ridiculed by these people because they felt threatened by you, doesn't make them any less of a person than you, and you have to realize how your attitude my be a little counterproductive.

The measure of someone's worth is not how much smarter they are than the general population, or that they can play the winter wind etude when very young, or that have a huge cock, or any number of other superficial things.
    Try to find that which is inside you that makes you who you are, not these meaningless achievements of physical attributes. And try to stop judging people on these same criteria.

Try to stem that anger when you respond to this. I am not attacking you.

16. Imported

Gold Member

rainsfletcher: I was accepted at Julliard (no scholarship though), and had a full ride at Berkeley (best jazz school in the country)....

17. Imported

Gold Member

HORSEHUNGshowoff: Well it WAS an attack but I'm not angry but more amused since I say these things just in sharing about myself & NOT as an attempt to feel superior as I truly believe no one is better than anyone else and that the truth of who a person is comes from their soul and how evolved they are spiritually !

The REAL deal
    HORSE

18. GottaBigOne

Gold Member

Albums:
    Horse.
    You're so closed minded.

P.S. that was an attack.

19. B_Carolina

B_Carolina New Member

Asheville resident here, nice to hear of big softies gracing the area....as far as biggest soft cock I've seen in real life, I'd say it was my college gym, much older gentleman was showering after raquetball and had to be about 8 soft.

20. Imported

Gold Member

HORSEHUNGshowoff:

Draft saved Draft deleted