What was biggest SOFT cock you've ever seen?

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
the thing bout being something is that it takes more than words. So to say your open minded, or that you dont have a delusions of grandeur doesn't change the fact that you act liek you do.
Stop saying you're open minded and start being open minded. The only reason i say you're closed minded is that is how you have revealed yourself to me. If you aren't then show me you aren't.

HORSEHUNGshowoff:
Originally posted by GottaBigOne@Jun 17 2004, 07:47 PM
the thing bout being something is that it takes more than words. So to say your open minded, or that you dont have a delusions of grandeur doesn't change the fact that you act liek you do.
Stop saying you're open minded and start being open minded. The only reason i say you're closed minded is that is how you have revealed yourself to me. If you aren't then show me you aren't.
Well for one I dont feel compelled to prove ANYTHING to you and I seriously believe after someone reads my posts the LAST thing they could accuse me of being is Closed minded , I wont go into detail here but suffice it to say I have met with several ccassions when my ability to be open minded was tested.

the REAL deal
HORSE

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Horsehung, I thought your reply was very well said. It's not your fault that you have so many gifts and you shouldn't feel you have to hide them just so others won't feel bad. As long as you're not bragging for the puoposse of self gratification, why should you have to hide your light under a barrel? I had similar issues in school, and I became very introverted and even developed a heavy drinking problem. Years later when I got to AA I learned to "dumb down" my speech to be more accessible to more people, but it was a chioce then, not a requirement. You would be surprised how many gifted people are in AA for these very reasons. To be intellectually gifted, musically gifted, and well hung is too much for most people to deal with, so you seem like an obnoxious person to them when you're just being yourself. I look forward to a day when everyone can be appreciated for their individual talents without socieaty's prejudices, and we can all learn from each other. And most of all, you are right that a person's spiritual journey is the measure of their worth, along with what they do with what they have.

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i wasn't saying that he should hide what he is. I was merely suggesting that he shouldn't act like they make him a good person. He shouldn't let his vision of himself rest on such superficila things. Thats all. I didn;t mean to sound like he should hide those things. Its just they way he brings them up it makes it seem like he says them as if to justify himself, like saying, "Look i am smart, i am a good person"

GottaBigOne

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
and horse, i wasnt saying that you had to prove anything to me. I was just making the point that the reason you called me stupid was unfounded. I am not stupid if my conception of you is wrong, i am merely misguided. Maybe i am wrong about you. I was just suggesting that you may want to try to be a little more cognizant of how people see you, because of the way you present yourself.
What i was saying was that you present yourself as rather meglomaniacal. If this is not the case then maybe you should try acting the way you actually are instead of acting like a braggart.

HORSEHUNGshowoff: WOWwwwwwwww Thank you that was So sweet of you , even made me tear up .lol

Having grown up with a Father that SHOULD have been in AA but wasnt so therefore I was in AL anon I know what ya mean and several times I have been told by my friends that I should dummy down so to speak for fear of intimidating someone but that I say BULLSHIT I dont like doing that and I feel like I am cheating myself when I have done this in the past, True enough I am very much into Size but thats only for sex in other ways someones IQ has to exceed room temperature to get my attention

the REAL deal
HORSE

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn, I can sure relate to that!! IQ exceeding room temp. is a requirement for a relationship, but size is all about sex! IQ is only a measurement, like weight. Why is no one mad at me when I say I weight 158 pounds, but if I say my IQ, I'm a bragger? It' all bullshit, we should all just be ourselves, especially here where the intellgence of so many is apparent.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by HORSEHUNGshowoff@Jun 17 2004, 08:03 PM
I have been told by my friends that I should dummy down so to speak for fear of intimidating someone but that I say
So that explains why you make these incredibly long run-on sentences without punctuation that are so hard to read i get so confused because you can't tell where one clause ends and another begins it's so hard to decipher sometimes that I don't bother so you think a person of such supposed high intelligence could employ conventional punctuation it's so easy to do then maybe if would be easier to figure out what he's posting

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by 14x8thck@Jun 17 2004, 03:48 PM
I was in DFW airport and was standing at one of the urinals on the wall.
I believe that post would remind Donk of the biggest cock he and I have ever seen. He recounted how he met this guy (known as Rip) in the restroom of a Texas airport terminal. I met Rip in a more social environment. The dude honestly measures 14" ... and that's not completely hard! To be honest, he has admitted that he is unable to attain full hardness; the best he can achieve is partial tumescence. I have invited Rip to join the LPSG, but he says he has enough baggage due to his cock size without airing his thoughts to those who would just scoff at his claims. He says he'll remain a private freak.

methodman: It would seem to go without saying that ANYTHING goes in this world. And every individual has the right to present themselves in whatever way they choose. It would also seem to go without saying that if you are an individual who has any concern for the feelings of others, you would choose to present yourself in a way that puts others at ease and allows them to feel comfortable in your presence, regardless of what personal gifts or attributes you possess. Interestingly enough, those individuals among us who have a reputation for true greatness also, often, have a reputation for humility. With others, obviously, this is not true. If an individual is truly intelligent, talented, or possesses remarkable sexual attributes or prowess, i would much rather discover them than have that individual 'wear it on his/her sleeve'.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by HORSEHUNGshowoff@Jun 17 2004, 04:03 PM
WOWwwwwwwww  Thank you that was So sweet of you , even made me tear up .lol

Having grown up with a Father that SHOULD have been in AA but wasnt so therefore I was in AL anon I know what ya mean and several times I have been told  by my friends that I should dummy down so to speak for fear of intimidating someone but that I say BULLSHIT I dont like doing that and I feel like I am cheating myself when I have done this in the past, True enough I am very much into Size but thats only for sex in other ways someones IQ has to exceed room temperature to get my attention

the REAL deal
HORSE

This reminds me of the move Mars Attacks! wherein the invading aliens at once seem so viscious and sympathetic.

While they are playing a tape which broadcasts "Don't run! We are your friends!" the aliens are blasting people to death with their laserguns.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gottabigone, from your original post, yes I did think you were doing that. Now I see that you were referring to "tone" more than content, which is different. I still say that a person should feel free to be themselves, which I'm sure you'd agree with. From my own experience, I know that I get a bit defensive on this issue because I've been dealing with it forever and it gets annoying. I can only imagine that if Horsehung seems arrogant, he's probably been dealing with it all his life too and sometimes it's just easier to cut to the chase. When I spend a long time explaining to people why I'm really not a freak, I have loves, wants, desires,etc just like they do, they understand. I don't always feel I owe every sinlge person that much of my time or baring of my soul! I have sometimes found myself saying "shut the fuck up" about something I find inane without going into a more lengthy explanation of why, but that's just me. I'm not condoning abruptness, only saying I understand it (I think).

dufus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
When I was in college, I usually ate dinner early and went to my room in the frat house to sleep for a couple of hours before studying. One night when I woke up, the door to Sidney's (not his real name) room across the hall was open. I knocked and went in. While we talked, Sidney casually took off his pants and briefs, removed a clean pair of briefs from his clothes drawer, put them on, and put his pants back on. His soft cock was impressive. It was long, uncut, and had a long foreskin that completely covered its head. At that time, I didn't think much about it. But I later realized that the reason Sidney changed briefs was to show me his dick. He was a new pledge and had just moved into our frat house. His roommate later joked that Sidney was afraid to be "ass paddled" during "hell week" because he feared that his dick would be hurt.

dr_drew2: I have a str8 buddy that is 11x7 hard and is a good 6-7 soft. It is a very appealing cut cock with some fine low hanging nuts. Makes for a mighty impressive esp because of his athletic body.

kramdam:
Originally posted by dufus@Mar 21 2005, 12:26 AM
When I was in college, I usually ate dinner early and went to my room in the frat house to sleep for a couple of hours before studying. One night when I woke up, the door to Sidney's (not his real name) room across the hall was open. I knocked and went in. While we talked, Sidney casually took off his pants and briefs, removed a clean pair of briefs from his clothes drawer, put them on, and put his pants back on. His soft cock was impressive. It was long, uncut, and had a long foreskin that completely covered its head. At that time, I didn't think much about it. But I later realized that the reason Sidney changed briefs was to show me his dick. He was a new pledge and had just moved into our frat house. His roommate later joked that Sidney was afraid to be "ass paddled" during "hell week" because he feared that his dick would be hurt.
[post=292525]Quoted post[/post]​

Sooo wouldn't mind meeting him!

Dave10_46205: The biggest soft cock that I have seen was a dorm mate of mine in 1983. He was 10.5 soft. I know we hooked up and I had to measure. He didn't grow much when hard but was still 12.25 inches. You should have seen this guy in a jockstrap. Just my 2cents. Thanks Dave

67Cougarboi: Well, Im new to the group, so I thought Id add a little on this subject. #1 When I was about 28, I hooked up with a guy I had went to school with most of my life, long story short, we had a few beers, and he asked me to suck him off. (he had a nick-name of horse dick in school , but I never got to see it), he pulled out his dick, and it was every bit of 10-11 inches, and so thick that I couldnt get my mouth over the head, or my hand closed around it (about 8" around Im guessing). I still think of him from time to time. #2 Same scenerio about a year later, We had this new guy at work that was very tall, 6'5", and very skinny, about 140, we went out one night and he had a 8" limp dick, that swelled to 10.5 and thick. I kept him around for a while. I have been with many guys like that, Ive always been facinated by size. 67Cougarboi

Norfolk_Katt: The largest soft one I've seen (in person) was the ONLY large one I've seen (in person). I've since some to think of him as a shower with regards to length and a grower in regards to girth. I've already described him erect as the size of two beer/soda cans stacked end to end. I didn't see him soft until some time after our first intercourse, but when I did it was almost as long but only about half as thick. He had an annoying penchant for wearing light colored slacks with no underwear and always seemed to be advertising himself...

WellHungWill: There is a guy at my school who is probably about 9 inches soft. Its fucked up lol